• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Smackdown vs Raw 2009

Anyone like this game besides me? If so what do you think of the game. Any changes that you would like to make? Just post them down and let the topic arise.
  2. R

which organization fight was the hardest for you to beat

Luxord, so confusing and annoying. I found it hard to kill him while being a die, but thats just me.
  3. R

so...

Other then those stated, I dont think so
  4. R

Everything We Know About Coded | KH Mobile So Far

Unless they make a deal with a company or something in America. That would be mega cool on an iphone.
  5. R

New 5 Seconds Of 358/2 Days

Ha its like a drug huh? Everytime you get it you just keep craving more. Not that I know how that feels like... lol jk.
  6. R

New 5 Seconds Of 358/2 Days

Nice, ha yah all they want is our money in our pockets really. They dont care about the customers just the money that the customers have,lol,jk. Well that might be true, guess it depends who you are talking to?
  7. R

....my dad is the one that dropped me:lol:
  8. R

Ha once again very nice. You must pay attention a bit to all the games and whatnot. I try to but my attention span is like 2 seconds so I would just get bored and go on here again *sigh* Why did I have to dropped on my head?
  9. R

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

Nice Job thanks for the recap about everything, now im caught up with game after being gone for so long.
  10. R

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread I cant wait for this game either, I dont know why since I have already played through the original and know fully what happens but I guess its just awesome that it will be on a bigger system format
  11. R

How long did it take you to beat KHII?

Ha between 20-25 hours with the exception of just beating the game and not going back to get 100%. It took me about 95 hours of gameplay to get 100% cuz I suprisingly had a lot of the journal done already by the time I played through again
  12. R

Kingdumb hearts spoof.

Appearantly to him but I guess everyone else has their own taste to whats funny and not, but still...it is pretty bad
  13. R

Re: COM

Re: COM Maybe they didnt want to cuz then we would might want the first Final Mix and then they have to produce a whole other game due to popular demand. Just a possibility though...
  14. R

Kingdumb hearts spoof.

Ha yah what Hamster Lord said those are pretty funny
  15. R

About Re:CoM

Like everyone else has already said, they probably will. Since Disney is in America I guess that they might not want one of there games to have cursing in it but who knows?
  16. R

Need help with Ultima weapon!!!!!

Seven Orichalcum+ 1. Clear Atlantica. 2. Clear 100 Acre Wood. 3. Find the chest in The World That Never Was at the Brink Of Despair just before you go into the castle. There will be a big chest next to the save point. This is not the Orichalcum+. Turn around at this location and follow the...
  17. R

Oh yah it is sweet memories, I knew it had to be something about memories since everything else in this game pretty much circles around those.
  18. R

I think the winnie the pooh keyblade is called lilke happy memories but anyway yah just do what they said, but still keep my idea in mind! lol jk
  19. R

Or run to the store and get a gameshark for 20$ and just get the code for it. Its as simple as that
  20. R

orichalcum help

Well if you want help just do what TrueRoxas527 said, equip all the lucky lucky abilites in your party - Sora's Lucky Lucky Ability -Goofy's Lucky Lucky Ability -Donald's Lucky Lucky Ability - The Lucky Ring (which has the Lucky Lucky Abilty - and Sora, Donald, and Goofy's Lucky Lucky ability...
Back