• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. valorform24

Help/Support ► For my sixteenth B-Day...

So I'm turning 16 on September 24th, it's not that close but it's getting there and I have to start planning for what I want to do. What I really wanted was to throw a large "Sweet Sixteen" type party except I wanted it to be a masquerade with a DJ, nice decorations, and maybe my own rented area...
  2. valorform24

I got an infraction =(

Now that I have been shunned by this internet forum to which my life has been dedicated to for many years I will soon commit suicide in an ironic and disgusting way. Any suggestions?
  3. valorform24

Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow

A very popular PSP game that began in 07. Does anybody have this game or play online? I am frequently on since I have no PS3 =[.
  4. valorform24

I kissed a darksided person.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zt1xoL3IiM
  5. valorform24

Party Monster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV7MND4r0mY Set in the New York club scene of the late 1980's thru the 1990's, a tale which chronicles the rise and fall of club-kid promoter Michael Alig, a party organizer, whose extravagant life was sent spiralling downward when he boasted on television that...
  6. valorform24

Help/Support ► Google Chrome

I just downloaded this search engine and I do like it but are there any of you that can give any tips on how to get the best out of it? I'm running it on xp if that has anything to do with it. Thanks!
  7. valorform24

You are all DORKSIDED!

THIS IS SO DARK SIDED!!!! YOU'RE NOT A CHRIIIISTIAAAAAAN!!!! YOU TAMPERED IN DARK STUFF!!! Yes, YES YOU DID!!!!!! THIS ENTIRE SECTION IS DARK SIDED!!!! This is my section, I want no money, I want my God and I want my family! This is tainted, I don't want it, whatever it is, I don't want it, I...
  8. valorform24

Animal Collective

I want to know what the community thinks of the band Animal Collective. Do you like them? Don't? I truly think they have quite amazing music and it is really some of the best zen, alternative, indie, whatevayouwannacallit out there. Also, post your favorite song by them and if you know any...
Back