• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

The True Nature of the Keyblades

As we all know, VAT's keyblades have no keychains. I believe that keychains are just modifiers to the keyblade, enhancing its abilities, and that ones without keychains are showing their true form. Now, in the mostly concept/symbolic first BBS video, Terra picks up the KK, Ven picks up the WttD...
  2. D

Deaths in 358/2 Days

Chain of memories could not have happened to soon after Roxas joined the Organization, and it may even have taken place right before. But in CoM, Larxene, Vexen, Marluxia, Zexion, and Lexaus die. How would they show up in 358/2? If Com takes place after Roxas joins, will they disappear from...
  3. D

Probably a Stupid Question

As the title says, but do we know what Roxas meant when he said "why did he choose you?"
  4. D

The Lingering Spirit and Xemnas

Note, this has to do with the theory that Xehanort and Terra are connected, but I am not saying that that is the best theory. Anyway, in FM+, you fight Terra as the Lingering Spirit. You also see Xemnas talking to Aqua's armor. There could be a secret that we don't know yet about why these two...
  5. D

Temporary Name

We have the DS and MX, who before that was the UEM. Even before that we had BHK for Roxas. But what about a temporary name for the new creatures from the scans? I've thought of a few: MC- Mysterious Creatures (I don't like this because it's too similar to MX) WC-Weird Creatures EA- Enemy...
  6. D

Keyblade Mix-up

(I'm pretty sure this is the right thread, if not, please move) As we know, Sora has the Light keyblade, Riku has the Twilight/Dawn keyblade, and Mickey has the Dark keyblade (though Nomura has said he can use light and dark). Doesn't this seem odd? Riku uses a dark form, dark firaga/aura/etc...
Back