• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ikkin

Promotional English KH3D Box Back

Just in case anyone wasn't sure, that promotional box was almost certainly made by EB Games rather than something Squenix sent to them -- they mention "free-flow" on the box, but the localization changed that to Flow Motion. ;)
  2. Ikkin

KH3D Ultimania Interviews + Famitsu Interview!

Nomura: (laughs) (Retcon incoming?)
  3. Ikkin

KH3D Ultimania Interviews + Famitsu Interview!

Something about this is kind of confusing... what does "the story cuts off with those scenes" mean? I can't really parse what Nomura's trying to get at there. =/
  4. Ikkin

June 2012 GameInformer Nomura Interview!

Well, it depends on whether we're talking about a main-screen touchscreen or a second-screen touchscreen. ;) Anyway, even if you can't put the commands on the touchscreen, you probably could put some shortcuts there. It'd help make it easier to get to stuff that would otherwise require too...
  5. Ikkin

It'd be an alternate method rather than the only method, of course, so it couldn't hurt. Besides, touch-screens are accurate enough that the only time it'd be hard for it to know which enemy you wanted is if they overlapped. Not to mention, there are only a few enemy types that would require...
  6. Ikkin

Touchscreens would make locking onto distant enemies a lot easier. And that's... about it. Though flinging around enemies Angry Birds style could be fun for a special attack? XD
  7. Ikkin

Yeah, Vita got the MGS collection, which has both MGS2 and MGS3 included. There's no reason they couldn't get a KH collection... especially since Squenix probably wouldn't actually make a KH+KH2+BbS collection anyway. They seem to have gotten past the "must have multiple games on the cart"...
  8. Ikkin

Whether a system is popular is important only insofar as the people it's popular with are the demographic you're looking for. As far as Squenix is concerned, it doesn't matter how many people have Xboxes if most Xbox owners aren't interested in JRPGs. If the HD collection is going to be...
  9. Ikkin

You don't need an M rating to avoid being child-focused when you can have immolation and characters losing eyes and stay E-10. ;) (I seriously don't understand what could be gained from an M rating for this series -_- ) On a different note... please don't let there be an iPad game...
  10. Ikkin

Kingdom Hearts 3D Rated by ESRB!

Heh, yeah, they don't go that far. It's the same kind of joke, though (Hercules had a lot of that, to be honest). xD; Which is kind of what I meant -- that sort of humor is actually more out of character for Kingdom Hearts than it would be for actual Disney movies (which makes me wonder if...
  11. Ikkin

Kingdom Hearts 3D Rated by ESRB!

Well, it wouldn't be that out of place if someone did it to Phil, because he's basically the Disney equivalent of the anime perv anyway... ...but Kingdom Hearts characters tend to react to sexual harassment by being quietly skeeved out anyway (ie. Aqua and Phil). =P
  12. Ikkin

Symbolic parallels between KH and Christianity

Re: A symbolic connection between Kingdom Hearts And Christianity... Wikipedia doesn't seem to want to confirm one way or the other who had that as a tradition first, but it doesn't really matter all that much, because of this: The basic performance of this is the hand and mouth washing...
  13. Ikkin

KH3D Ultimania Nomura Interview! - Future KH Announcement soon!

Yeah. =/ Maybe he wanted it to be on a platform that the corporate overlords weren't happy about? The refusal to let Nomura have the ending he wanted for 3D really rubs me the wrong way, though, and it leaves the door open for them just not liking it on principle... but, then again, if the...
  14. Ikkin

I wouldn't be entirely surprised if he was basically trolling, and ended up releasing something with that concept storywise that couldn't be called "Birth by Sleep volume 2" for other reasons (like, say, only one playable character). But that's just because he's proven himself to be tricky...
  15. Ikkin

Symbolic parallels between KH and Christianity

Re: A symbolic connection between Kingdom Hearts And Christianity... That may hold true... if we weren't talking about Mr. Tetsuya "Resolve Advent Children by having Cloud baptize kids in a church" Nomura. =P There are actually quite a few parallels in Kingdom Hearts, most of which have...
  16. Ikkin

To be fair, the very idea of playing as Aqua in the Realm of Darkness suggests interesting things about the story. For one, it'd almost have to be more psychological, given that there wouldn't be a lot of real people around for her to interact with. For another, it'd be focused on someone in...
  17. Ikkin

This. BbSv2 had an interesting hook, since apparently a lot of important stuff took place in the Realm of Darkness and it'd be interesting to visit there for a game. Plus, I'd never turn down a chance to play as Aqua again. But... KH3D is supposed to set up for KH3 in the "present" timeline...
  18. Ikkin

First English KH3D Screenshots!

The AA filter was never real in the first place. They just added it to the screenshots to make them look better (along with subdivided models to smooth out the polygon edges). There won't be any effect on the game itself either way.
  19. Ikkin

Supurrb is a great pun. I'm actually tempted to use it myself. XD I've got another try for the Me Me Bunny -- Audibunny. And for the Necho Cat (...why would they render it that way?), Felikitty. Hehe... now, see, SENA, these are proper screenshots. ;) I'm satisfied now.
  20. Ikkin

Anyone want to try to come up with better pun-names for the Dream Eaters that aren't Escarglow? =3 Here's my attempt: Meow Wow = Magnificat/Magnifikitty Chef Kyroo = Royal Chef (...or some kind of Princess and the Frog reference! XD) Jestabocky = Jespecter Char Clawbster = Flarestacean Me Me...
Back