• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Change The Sentence!

Simple rules- first poster take the sentence I put below, but changes one word to make another comprehensible sentence. Simple. Here's the sentence to screw about with: The quick fox jumps over the lazy dog. GOGOGO.
  2. D

The Internet Meme Battle Royale

It is time. Many memes have risen from the dark depths of the internet, and... Screw this dramatic crap. Which one of the above memes do you think is best? If you choose "Other", please state which one and why. Have fun.
  3. D

Fanfiction ► Organization XX

Hey there mortals. This is one of many fan-fics I'm currently writing, and is probably the one I shall lavish with the most attention. So, I guess I'd best just get on with it now. "There were less than that... Less than last time..." "Stop messing about and tell us what you saw!" "I saw...
  4. D

Proof of Existence: What Are The Others Like?

As you can probably tell from the title, this is about what the Orgy 13 members' "Proof of Existence" portal thingys lead to. In KH2, we found out Luxord's (the Balcony), Saix's (the Cage) and Mansex's (The Tower-He-Gets-All-To-Himself). But this leaves speculation open for what the other ones...
  5. D

Fanfiction ► Anti-Hero

This is my little fanfic that I'm gonna be adding parts onto. If you wanna criticize it, you're welcome to. Just go easy, it's my first ever one! 11 Years Earlier "Wait, come back Daisu!" "No way! I'm gonna find everything in this field that I can!" Daisu was only 8, and he had already had...
  6. D

The KH Universe: Why is it so screwed up?

I am rather confused. This is because of the posistions of the KH worlds reassembling themselves in KH2. My main worry is Hollow Bastion/ Radiant Garden. As clearly seen in the 1st game, it is WAAAYYY at the end of the map. Far from Disney Castle. In KH2, however, it is right next to Disney...
  7. D

What is your favourite boss battle?

I have decided to make this just to see how many people reply. And also to see whose most popular. Anyways, in both KH2 and Final Mix+, just say who your fav boss is and why. Umm, I'm gonna go now. Just reply please.
Back