• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Razorl

At this rate...

I'll be an old man while Sora remains a teenager! I mean KH3 isn't the end (not considering real world factors) and Sora will remain Protagonist... I'll be 60 when KH6 comes out! s1angrypple
  2. Razorl

Check the release date on wikipedia for BBS

Some fan on Justin.Tv did it Lol
  3. Razorl

What lurks in my mind... I do not know (KH:COM related)

Foreward - It is hard at best for me to discover the cause and exact reason I created this, I have no recollection of the night before which I believe is this piece of work's date of creation. Prepare for the unknown as this is not something you can predict easily with the judging by book cover...
  4. Razorl

Theory Made via Red Bull [Spoiler Alert! KH1)

(I Dont know if this has been thought of before but whatever im really wiped out right now) Okay So i'm sitting at my computer, just watching the trailer of BBS and i had just finished my 3rd can of red bull and i'm trying to figure out what birth by sleep means. I have no leads so i go and...
Back