• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Annoyance

Nearly two decades nostalgia

I was reminiscing about my old internet days. I joined Jan 20th in 2004. That's such a long time ago that I don't think 13 year old me could ever see what I have become now. I went to college, I'm a published writer. I was thinking about this place, though. The good and the bad, thinking about...
  2. Annoyance

Stolen Definitions [Non-Fiction] [Reflection] [Content Warning]

[[CW: Sexual assault, dubious consent, etc.]] Entering my third year of high school, I wanted nothing more than to be loved. Absolutely nothing was important to me; not grades, not friends, not my drawings. I feverishly read horrible romance novels and comics, wishing for that to be me. I was...
  3. Annoyance

Kools [Non-Fiction] [Short Story]

The first time I smoked a cigarette, I was in love. Not the warm melting feeling, but the sticky mess that happens when it’s the wrong time, wrong place, and the both of you are horrid for each other. The blackness in my heart stole me many times but I ended that particularly long overnight...
  4. Annoyance

My Piece of Shit Car [Non-Fiction] [Flash]

You got your first car around when I met you. The abuse from an unstable confused teenager is still shown in the cracks and paint, dents from other people, you said. It still runs, but it’s mine now. The scars are gone from your fast and furious disclaimer do not try this at home or in a...
  5. Annoyance

The Lights in the Jar [fiction]

I've been wanting to write something like this theme for a while, and I plan on getting it published in my college's lit mag next semester so I'd like any advice, critique, advice, compliments, attention, etcetcetc. Thanks friends. If you'd like to support it on Medium, you can find it here...
  6. Annoyance

The Stone House [Final version]

I've been working on this one for some time now, and this is the version that has been submitted to two literary magazines recently. [I'll probably let you guys know if it gets in.] Please let me know what you think. I've put a lot of effort into this one.
  7. Annoyance

Small little pieces.

I have needed to make a thread for my writing for a really long time. Most of these are going to be from my Creative Writing class, some are from prompts, others are random things I've written down. If you're interested, ask me about it. If I feel a piece is fixed up enough to post a...
  8. Annoyance

Kingdom Hearts CHARITY STREAM 12/27/15 (2 AM CST)

My best friend is having a charity stream on Twitch, starting at 2 AM (Central) December 27th and will be going until 1 AM (Central) December 28th. He will be playing Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and has a couple goals: 1. Receive the platinum trophy by speed running easy mode with no continues, no...
  9. Annoyance

Help/Support ► Long distance friends, and annoying close ones

This has been bothering me for a while now. My best friend Nik, who I've known for 7-8 years, has moved away to Boston. We had about a year knowing this and I said goodbye to him last Friday. Work's been able to distract me enough, and I have some friends who are there for me anyways, so I'm...
  10. Annoyance

Fanfiction ► Annoyance's Blazing Summer Entry - Character of the Day [Vivi]

Alright, so I've been working on this on and off for far too long, and I'm under the impression that a writer never really finishes their work, they just have deadlines. If I don't stop myself, I'll miss the deadline for this. So I'm posting the first part. I've created a second scene that...
  11. Annoyance

Help/Support ► Need to make a decision soon and other adult problems

So, I lost my job in January, the statement I was told while I was sobbing in the office and the loss prevention lady and my old boss were trying to "comfort" me so I'd get out of the store after a long 10 hour overnight shift... She said, "Oh maybe this is a blessing in disguise." Needless to...
  12. Annoyance

Fanfiction ► Discussion: Fanfiction and you

I'm going to Geek.kon in Madison, Wisconsin this August and may, or may not be running a panel on bad fanfiction. Nothing is set in stone yet, I'm still submitting my application, but yes. If it doesn't work out for Geek.Kon, possibly Anime Milwaukee. I'll be reading some, and also talking...
  13. Annoyance

Anime Milwaukee 2014 pictures

Since I don't want to make a gigantic post on the picture thread and there were just SO MANY GREAT COSPLAYS and I had such an amazing time, I wanted to make a thread just to show it all off. I do want to say, though, that this was probably one of my favorite con experiences. Outside of...
  14. Annoyance

oh my god i've been here for a decade

DON'T LOOK AT ME
  15. Annoyance

Threatening website directed at Chicago

So this is somewhat related to the Boston bombs, but I just found this on tumblr. Don't know if anyone else has seen it, it hasn't been brought up yet. Apparently it came up after the marathon. I'm not too sure what it's counting down to, there's no big event to my knowlege going on. I...
  16. Annoyance

Lit ► KHI Book Club - What are you currently reading?

Considering there is little to no discussion going on for literary discussion going on right now I decided to make a thread dedicated to it. Maybe actually get people to read more in the process? We'll see. Since January, I've personally read Looking For Alaska, An Abundance of Katherines, and...
  17. Annoyance

Guess who's bored

it's me. owo hey sup.
  18. Annoyance

nap time!

I think I'm going to go into some KHIbernation again. I just haven't had the time or care to keep posting lately and with work having me on a 7 on 6 off schedule, I've just been exhausted. I'll probably still come into #junes and stuff during work but that's about it. This does mean that my...
  19. Annoyance

Random sketches

In my year's absence and during my time of organizing cosplay for Homestuck shenanigans, I started getting back into drawing. I don't really have much to show since most are unfinished sketches, and probably will stay as such. Oh well. I felt like posting them I guess. so yeah look what i...
  20. Annoyance

Forum Layout Issues

It's obvious that after the hack, the update has messed with a couple things in our layout, be it cosmetic or actually problematic to our posting which is absolutely an issue, but is definitely being fixed. However, since there is a lot of random things, it's hard for the ones fixing it to find...
Back