• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. sephiroth2

[Olympus Coliseum] Desperate Deals [OPEN]

STORY ROLEPLAY World: Olympus Coliseum Starting Location: Underworld = Cave of the Dead / Overworld = Coliseum Gates/Lobby Open to: Kingdom Hearts: Arcana Roleplayers Theme ----------------------------------------------------------- The Underworld...though many of the worlds had a...
  2. sephiroth2

Character ► [ACCEPTED] Agent of the Aeronaut Society

------------------------------------------------- Hope I didn't make any mistakes here, sorry if I did Rena. ^^; [/SPOILER] Appearance: It wasn't till reaching his twenties that Sleif's full height suddenly appeared, causing him to sprout quickly to an easy 6'4. His black...
  3. sephiroth2

The Ancient Tale of Darkness and Twilight (Sephiroth2, Lumine and Kingdomkeylight Collab)

A Sephiroth2, Lumine and Kingdomkeylight collaboration The Ancient Tale of Darkness and Twilight "So many months of hatred, fear, fighting, even losing." "So much over so little." "So what now? Do we end it here or do we continue on?" "Why ask so many questions, when like you said we...
  4. sephiroth2

Battle from Other Worlds (Rapidus, No Temp battle ^^)

---------------------------------------------------------------------- So here it is ^--^. You asked me to create the thread, sorry it took so long ^^. As we talked about, we both know, or have a fair idea on our characters, so we don't have to post their temps here. The location for the battle...
  5. sephiroth2

The Ancient Tale of Darkness and Twilight (KH Signup/OCCThread)

A Sephiroth2 And Kingdomkeylight collaboration The Ancient Tale of Darkness and Twilight (The rp has started, all characters accepted can post ^__^ http://forums.khinsider.com/canon-roleplays/138530-ancient-tale-darkness-twilight-sephiroth2-kingdomkeylight-rp.html) "So many months of hatred...
  6. sephiroth2

Challenge to Rikken Ominous (Melee Battle)

----------------------------------------------------- The location for the battle will be here Windy City by *Hideyoshi on deviantART I'll post first then ^___^ ----------------------------------- An icy cold wind started to blow throughout the city, darting through even the smallest of...
  7. sephiroth2

Goodbye For Now

------------------------------------------ Hey everyone. Well, for the past week I've been posting in I think every rp that I'm in, and in them I've said what I'm going to say here, but just encase I haven't posted in them all, I'll just say it here. Starting from Wednesday, (tomorrow at time...
  8. sephiroth2

To everyone I know, and who know me!

----------------------------------- Hey everyone! This is for everyone that I know, and who know me, and also who I RP with on the site. Due to some problems with my internet connection, I am immediately to stop using it for the next couple of days, so the problem can be fixed :thumbdown:. I...
  9. sephiroth2

Like to see, Shadow of the Colossus RP

Hi everyone, Just wondering if anyone would like to join a Shadow of the Colossus RP I've being thinking about doing. If a good few people join, then I'll officially post the plot and rules for it. The basics of it is that it is set two thousand years before the game, when people originally were...
Back