• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ShardofTruth

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

In the latest interview in December Nomura said that months between a main scenario story update is unforgivable nowadays so here's hoping that it's handled differently in Missing Link.
  2. ShardofTruth

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

Only iOS and Android are announced yet but since Ever Crisis was released on Steam as well there might be a chance even with the whole geolocation aspect.
  3. ShardofTruth

A Question for Mana Fans

The connections between the different Mana titles are superficial at best and while there are some clear connection between certain titles (Final Fantasy Adventure --> Secret of Mana, Heroes of Mana --> Trials of Mana, Dawn of Mana --> Children of Mana) it's not really necessary to understand...
  4. ShardofTruth

SE reveals new KINGDOM HEARTS Missing-Link information

But that's exactly what happened with KHUX, at least until they knew the game was shutting down. Then we like like 10 cutscenes for two quests. There are some images and videos of Missing Link already out there, not sure if I should link them here. The handcrafted scenes look quite nice, I'm...
  5. ShardofTruth

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing-Link Prototype Test begins January 2023 in Japan

If it wasn't iOS-only I would do it, but as it is now there isn't much point.
  6. ShardofTruth

Nomura shares message regarding Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link closed beta test

So a Japanese-only closed beta, I guess that was to be expected anyway. How much time do you think will be between the Japanese and International release this time? Seven month again or even more? We'll see. The symbol looks interesting, a mix between Scalean and Eraqus' sign, it's probably not...
  7. ShardofTruth

NEO: The World Ends With You is now available on Steam

Great stuff, I was waiting for this. Hopefully Kingdom Hearts follows suit eventually.
  8. ShardofTruth

[SPOILER] KINGDOM HEARTS Union X DARK ROAD Completion Commemorative Q&A

It's a still a bit strange that we got a prequel to BBS and still don't know why Xehanort became so hardened with the world and why the light-hearted Eraqus became so stoic and fanatic. Player reincarnating as another Player in Missing Link is the cruelest thing that was revealed in Dark Road.
  9. ShardofTruth

News ► Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Art Revealed

With so many fakes of the complete image floating around this could also be one, but it looks genuine:
  10. ShardofTruth

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

Kingdom Hearts IV looks great, lets see much time Sora spends in Quadratum. Not sure about the Missing Link mobile game, I'd rather have a KHUX remake in that engine.
  11. ShardofTruth

News ► Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Art Revealed

This looks great and there are so many details like Ven with his Chirithy or Repliku. I'm glad the KH4 announcement is almost here.
  12. ShardofTruth

KHUX ► Offline mode

At the very least they could've added the Moogle O' Glory cutscenes, since they were already in KHUX, that's just lazy. They also took away some costumes pieces I saved over from KHX, it's a shame they weren't part of the data backup.
  13. ShardofTruth

KHUX ► The Book of Prophecies

I think that's a possibility. Another interpretation is that the Keyblade War, the foretellers liked to avoid, was actually Sora's war (alluded this way in KH3) and the Keyblade War of the Foretellers was never described in detail. In the last KHUX update the MoM admitted that the BoP is not...
  14. ShardofTruth

KHUX ► Now that UX has officially ended, how would you like to see the story preserved after the app shutsdown?

Remaking the game in UE is a tremendous task,I think that's wishful thinking, if they don't cut a lot of content at least. Either way in my opinion everything is still there: Lots of enemies, lots of worlds, lots of different attacks, even more avatar costumization than Re:coded and a good...
  15. ShardofTruth

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

I get the the Player = Xehanort arguments but the time frame doesn't seem to fit at all. Have we entered "Unbirth theory" territory again?
  16. ShardofTruth

This part of Scala ad Caelum looks more Victorian to me, versus was far more modern, especially the buildings.
  17. ShardofTruth

What a heart wrenching finale, I hope the story gets the game it deserves someday, third time's the charm.
  18. ShardofTruth

(SPOILERS) KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Final: Part 1

I still don't get the connection between the Keyblade Graveyard (or Badlands), Daybreak Town and Scala ad Caelum. During the Keyblade War segment of [chi] the badlands are simply the location where the union war takes place. There are no ruins of Daybreak Town to be seen and it's kinda implied...
  19. ShardofTruth

Kingdom Hearts Union X end of service and release of offline mode postponed to June 17, 2021

It's so strange that they are shutting down all content bit by bit. I mean how hard is it to create a raid event or a pvp season? It's all copy and paste anyway, just bring back old events. Or release an editor so we can make our own content.
  20. ShardofTruth

(SPOILERS) Union X: The World's End

Thanks for the videos Sign. It's still strange to me that some one looked at the translation and said: Yes, lifeboat is absolutely fitting in this situation. The seven crowns sounds like the next major plot device.
Back