• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 1

Deep Dive =/= Kingdom Hearts II

Remember bhb blonde-haired boy those were the good old days
  2. 1

kh2 stats

I was just wondering wat everyones stats wer i mean who thinks they have the highest strength magic or defense with the ultima equipped i have 106 str 67 mag and 75 def
  3. 1

The Darkness secret phone calls mystery

has anyone ever tried to call all the secret numbers even when they beep. after a while someone answers and says they will kill you if you keep calling. After you call the last number you hear laughter and you fall to the floor and die in the subway stajtion (that's where I did it.). any theories.
  4. 1

Xehanort

Thats really good I haven't thought of that.
  5. 1

The" i beat KH1" thread

6. 1

Sephiroth

I'm at level 63 and I once spent one hour fighting him without damaging him. I hit him with combo after combo and It didn't show that I had even touched him on his lifebar. Ihave13 bar magic so I freely use Aeroga and Curaga whenever needed.
  7. 1

has anyone.....

I got him to around lv. 16. In the Dive to heart I spent around 4 hours killing dusks. He learned all the same skills Sora learned including Scan and stuff like that. I can't remember right now its been a whlie.
  8. 1

What is with the letter at the end?

Better be on the Playstation 3.
  9. 1

What is with the letter at the end?

According to the information i've gathered the note talks about the Second Keyblade war. Sounds crazy but I'm somehow very sure about it.
Back