• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

BbS: Keyblade Training Academy

Terra walked into the "KTA" & noticed some other people training with their masters. Terra continued to think of MX & DS. He was bored & decided to have a quick match with some of the other keyblade weilders before he attempted to set off to the gathering place to find Master Xehanort. He went...
  2. S

Demon of the dark

In the trailer summary of BbS, MX talked with Terra at the gathering place. due to a translation (I'll try to find & post it soon) i found out that MX told Terra: "He is a demon of the dark who must be stopped..." I didn't get it...So then, one day I was bored & was playing KH: CoM (gameboy...
  3. S

KH2:Final Mix question

Hello. I just recently got FM+ through the mail. I just wanted to know, when you start, can you somehow upload your save data from KH2 & be on the same level & have the same stats? Cause i kinda don't want to re-do the whole game... (I just wanna fight terra & the rest of the org o_ o)
  4. S

MX's keybalde

Does anyone have a picture of MX's keyblade? Anytime i try to pause it on youtube, its blurry >_<; I already know how the handle looks, but i need the blade part & the tip. Thanks.
  5. S

Crossroad theories

Riku: So, what choice do I have to make now? DiZ: Which road do you choose to walk? Light, or Dark? Riku: Neither. I'm taking the middle road. DiZ: You mean the sunlit road to eternal nightfall? Riku: No. The Road to Twilight. When i first beat Rverse-Rebirth...this wasn't too important...
  6. S

The all black keyblade

Does anyone have a pic or creenshot of the all black keyblade from BbS?
  7. S

Xemnas's name

I'm sure most of you have noticed Xemnas without the X is ansem, which i believe is due to the fact that Xehanort's heartless stole the name ansem & xemnas might've thought it was true (i'm not so sure). But then that means that Xemnas isn't his real name wouldn't it? If we knew Xehanort's...
  8. S

MX & Xehanort's Heartless theory

Ok, this is a theory on MX & Xehanort's heartless's connection, if someone discussed this already, again, i'm sorry. Ok, what if MX time traveled & is supposed to be the boss at the end of kh1? Maybe he forgot his past like Xemnas. If you ask me, or almost anyone else, they'll tell you BbB...
  9. S

Xemnas' password

I'm sorry if someone discussed this already, i haven't checked yet, but... I was looking at the thread called "the dark soldier's name" when i stumbled across something. Notice how in the FM+ cutscene xemnas puts a disk into the computer, then types in the password "another". Another is...
  10. S

Why does Xemnas & Xehanorts heartless look like Terra & MX?

Ok people, I know I'm a newbie, but bear with me. Anyway, my theory is explaining Master Xehanort's connection to ansem (from KH1) & Terra's to Xemnas. I may accidentally go into something else, but try to understand. Here it is: At the end of the secret movie in KH2:FM+, notice Terra's eyes...
Back