• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Scotland

I am just wondering for something who from KhI is from Scotland I am just wondering
  2. S

funny cat picture

funny cat picture
  3. S

Signature help

I tried to upload a picture to my signiture but it won't allow me
  4. S

God of War Chains of Olympus

Alright. first off if this thread is already done i'm sorry but I looked the searched they said it was nothing about it. This is just a general discussion so if you want questions then what was your favourite bit in the game, did you liked it, what's your favourite costume, what's your...
  5. S

GUINESS WORLD RECORDS:GAMER'S EDITION

THIS THREAD IS ALL ABOUT THE NEW GUINESS WORLD RECORD BOOK. YOUR OPINIONS ON SOME OF THE GAMES IN THE BOOK LIKE JAK AND DAXTER, WORLD OF WARCRAFT AND HALO.ALSO RECORDS OF LIKE THE OLDEST FEMALE COMPETITER AND LARGEST COLLECTION OF VIDEO GAME SYSTEMS I HAVE ONLY SEEN TWO REFRENCES TO KINGDOM...
  6. S

Tekken or Final Fantasy Tactics

Which is better Final Fantasy Tactics or Tekken Dark Ressurection and tell me why because I might be getting a PSP for Christmas and I can't decide
  7. S

Help

My friend just registered and can't get in explain
  8. S

Need Friends

I have been on this site for a while now and i don't have any friends. I like to play a lot of games and I really like comedy.
  9. S

Questions about Spyro

I have created this thread toanswer any questions on some spyro games here are the Spyro games I have Completed. PS2 Spyro the Dragon Spyro 2 Gateway to Glimmer Spyro 3 Enter the Dragon Spyro Enter the Dragonfly Spyro a Hero's Tail The Lengend of Spyro: A New Beginning GBA Spyro Season of...
  10. S

LOST MAGIC

Has anyone played the DS game called Lost Magic anyone huh i guess not
  11. S

Hello my name is Squall 922

Hello I am new to the forums and this is my first thread. I Really like KIngdom Hearts so i am going to enjoy it here.
Back