• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Scotland

I am just wondering for something who from KhI is from Scotland I am just wondering
  2. S

BBS fake start menu

Yeah good point because the game isn't really all about him because there are three separate stories well in that case POOR:thumbdown:
  3. S

BBS fake start menu

Yeah I think the art should be a different one bot other than that I think it is quite good
  4. S

BBS fake start menu

Good job to the person who made the video.:thumbup: the startup menu that this person made is good. I like the effect of the video screenshots in the back ground
  5. S

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

I have finally got this game and played it. personally I think it is one of Squre's best stories but at the end of it I felt like collecting and mastering pins be a lot of work and leveling the shops and the equiping the clothes a bit confusing but all in all It's possibly the best game I played...
  6. S

funny cat picture

funny cat picture
  7. S

Cloud and Sephiroth

Ah right. Well I can see why you would want her in the Kingdom Herats because she has that look
  8. S

Cloud and Sephiroth

Who's Shelke:confused: is he from the dirge of cerberus game
  9. S

Signature help

I tried to upload a picture to my signiture but it won't allow me
  10. S

KH1 worlds in KHII?

Truer words have never been said
  11. S

Which boss was most Hard/annoying

Where to start. well Sephiroth from KH1 and KH2, Demyx oh and if you count the coliseum fights then the one where you fight squall,cloud,tifa and yuffie at once. Would'nt be cool in the next game if one of the bosses is one of the judges from FFXII
  12. S

KH1 worlds in KHII?

I would like to see deep jungle again even though the story is gone but anyway isn't a lot of these stories made up by the combination of square enix and disney. why could't they just make new stories just for the game
  13. S

Re: The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful Life This game sounds better as I read this Forum. Pin evoloutions sounds great. I would buy this sooner but I bought God of War for PSP. and I have a fiver left.
  14. S

God of War Chains of Olympus

Alright. first off if this thread is already done i'm sorry but I looked the searched they said it was nothing about it. This is just a general discussion so if you want questions then what was your favourite bit in the game, did you liked it, what's your favourite costume, what's your...
  15. S

Re: The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful Life I'm very keen on this game. It looks like it will have alot of depth and it kinda reminds me of Kindom Hearts gammeplay. Although made by square Enix of course it is no wonder.
  16. S

GUINESS WORLD RECORDS:GAMER'S EDITION

THIS THREAD IS ALL ABOUT THE NEW GUINESS WORLD RECORD BOOK. YOUR OPINIONS ON SOME OF THE GAMES IN THE BOOK LIKE JAK AND DAXTER, WORLD OF WARCRAFT AND HALO.ALSO RECORDS OF LIKE THE OLDEST FEMALE COMPETITER AND LARGEST COLLECTION OF VIDEO GAME SYSTEMS I HAVE ONLY SEEN TWO REFRENCES TO KINGDOM...
  17. S

Tekken or Final Fantasy Tactics

Which is better Final Fantasy Tactics or Tekken Dark Ressurection and tell me why because I might be getting a PSP for Christmas and I can't decide
  18. S

The "I beat KH2" thread

I have not got 100% Jimmy's journal I have leveled up the forms I have't beat Sephiroth the first time I beat all the cups I have'nt unlocked the secret model
  19. S

Help

My friend just registered and can't get in explain
  20. S

Organization 13: Who would you be?

I would be Xaldin. He has got the best weopon and he is a dragoon
Back