• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

It's been awhile

It's been a long time since I've logged on. I'm not sure if I know many people on here anymore now, but my old name use to be Bureku. Just wanted to say hello again and hello to everyone I don't know. Just a little bit about me, I attend the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and I'm...
  2. K

Help/Support ► I need help with a clan name?

Honestly not sure if this thread belongs here, I haven't been on here in awhile so i decided to post a thread. I really need help with a clan name for the next Call of Duty. I suck coming up with a badass name for a clan. I play competitively so thats why i really want a legit name. Can anyone...
  3. K

A Possibly Huge Discovery!!!

In my honest opinion the pillars in the deep dive are just there for show. The only thing it may represent is maybe that the POH are on most of the pillars. (can't remember but i think one doesn't have a POH on it)
  4. K

A Possibly Huge Discovery!!!

I highly doubt thats how he came up with the unbirths, I think he came up with the unbirths because of the 3 things to make a being or whatever. You know the heart, body, and soul thing, but i am a bit rusty on my KH, so i could be completely wrong and ya'll think i'm an idiot.
  5. K

OCC& Sign ups Behold the world of elements. The elements are that which give enormous power to the four great nations consisting of fire, wind, water and earth, of the four great nations fire stands as the strongest of them all. The warriors of this world can physically and mentally manipulate...
  6. K

Some RP Ideas

Well, i've been thinking of 2 RPs i want to do. I recently been watching Avatar: Last Air bender, and i kinda want to make and RP, but can't really think of a solid story. Also, i've been playing Killzone, and thinking of making a Sequel of KZ2. So what do you think, should i go with this or...
  7. K

favourite cut scene in KH2

That makes you a sissy. My favorite is the scenes in the first Xemnas battle.
  8. K

The Truth

What is this thread for, to make judgements on your theory or tell us ours i'm confused.
  9. K

Anyone intrested in starting a KH rp with me?

As the title says. I should have the story up soon, or if you have your own that you want me to look at then PM it to me. What i'm looking for though is a story that has nothing to do with the original characters.
  10. K

Random thoughts.

Are you talking about the thread where you thought VAT was connected to the drive forms
  11. K

Most Annoying Heartless

One of my most annoying heartlesses, is those cars in timeless river. You all have mostly said there others
  12. K

Your Favorite Quote or Quotes.

Hello this is my first thread i made. The title pretty much says it, my favorites is the one in my sig and this one: I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and...
  13. K

Why was it easy?

I think the reaction commands made to easy, the forms kinda made it easy but, i think the reaction commands were the cause of why it was easy EDIT: sorry I did not see ansemalltheways post, but that Ansemalltheway said it all
  14. K

Birth By Sleep (MX,VAT,UNBIRTHS)!?!?!?!

Yeah every theory to me is wrong until proven by the game you are making the theory about, i'm tired of this useless thread i am out P.S: I'm to lazy to find why it is wrong XD
  15. K

And the other half read and still says your wrong And EVERY theory is shaky, every single one, until the game comes out and we beat it with every character
  16. K

no one has agreed with this theory, so your pretty much wrong,so i say this thread is dead *shoots thread and kills it* P.S: Thanks for you words of wisdom Ragnorak lol
  17. K

The video showed no proof, your the one who thinks your always right. There is a 50/50 chance it could have been the keyblade or not, none of the creaters have even said it, and if they have please show me, because i want to know
  18. K

that still didn't prove it was his keyblade you just told your thought, and i'm not trying to be right i'm just making a discussion. You need to stop being a smart ass.
  19. K

Like i said, it looks like the keyblade turned in to the sphere, but i don't think it did. But we have no proof to back that up, or to back up that it is his keyblade
  20. K

Yeah but it doesnt matter whose nobody it is he didn't use a Keyblade to summon kingdom hearts. I looked at the video, it just looks like he used the keyblade to fight, but he poofed it away and summoned the dark spherical fire thing to summon KH
Back