• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

What do you want for Christmas?

I wasnt really sure where to put this so I just picked one sorry if it is in the wrong space which it probably is and I really dont know if this was already a thread but anyways,.... Im very curious, What is you dream gifts for Christmas? List everything that you want here :D Me....I want an...
  2. T

End of the world 2012!!

I don't know if there was already a thread on this subject but I am really curious about what everyone else thinks of this. So, there is this common belief that the Mayan Calendar holds a prophecy that the end of the world will happen on December 21, 2012 when the plane of our Solar System will...
  3. T

Loser Bands

Sooo....I want to know what bands do you guys like totally dislike? I hate all screaming bands they give me migraines:cursing:!
  4. T

Cubs Suck?

Curious how many people think the Cubs suck seeing that they blew their chance this year and if they dont win the World Series next year then it will be 100 years of failure! Personally I cant stand the Cubs they havent won this years or for the past 99 years there is really no hope for them :D
Back