• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Zipporahss

Help/Support ► Yes, I do have a problem

I'd recommend a texting buddy! A texting buddy, in many ways is just a person u can constantly text and u knw they'll pick up. However I think you should look for a texting buddy that's always in the same place every day. For example, one of my texting buddies is always at the store I work at...
  2. Zipporahss

Help/Support ► Anxiety (ways to deal with it)

I would recommend natual ways of dealing with it. But first you must find out what makes you so nervous. Then you must condition your body to either avoid or deal with what ever it is that's causing it. It could be a fear of something, because I believe our bodies dnt react to nothing, they...
  3. Zipporahss

Help/Support ► Sweet Home Canada? (moved from General Discussion)

Well, today I've concluded that If i do anthing in my life I will, must go to Canada and live out the rest of my life there. My main ideal place for me to live in in Canada is Vancouver. I'm reading up on its politics and everything else that might be an issue when I move up there. I've looked...
  4. Zipporahss

I want to move to Canada. Should I rethink this?

Well, today I've concluded that If i do anthing in my life I will, must go to Canada and live out the rest of my life there. My main ideal place for me to live in in Canada is Vancouver. I'm reading up on its politics and everything else that might be an issue when I move up there. I've looked...
  5. Zipporahss

Fanfiction ► KH: Prince and the Pauper

hey guys! haven't heard from ya, but i hope u like the chapters! the climax is coming soon! woot! here's the next one! The Prince and the Pauper ~Chapter Twenty Six~ Death “It’s been two days, shouldn’t we execute the plan now?” Axel questioned. Leader, with his hood still on, turned to...
  6. Zipporahss

Hey guys! I'm updating sooner because i think it's only fair that i give you another chapter sooner, here it goes! technically this chapter and the one before are the start of the climax! I hope you like where the story is going because to be honest i sorta don't know where its going myself, i...
  7. Zipporahss

Sorry about taking forever! My laptop was broken and I couldn't get around the broken keyboard. It was crazy, I couldn't type "t" or "y" or "2" or "!" or "7" or "8" so yeah it was crazy! and if you ever wanna know how hard it is to write a story without "t" or "y" or "!" you should try typing a...
  8. Zipporahss

The Prince and the Pauper ~Chapter Twenty Three~ Found Zexion walked into the cabin with a grin, he had a surprise for his leader; that would make his day. The group was sitting, except the leader, and they did so silently. "Where were you?" Zexion's grin faded. He folded his arms and...
  9. Zipporahss

The Prince and the Pauper ~Chapter Twenty Two~ Mistaken for Ally Roxas was out on the town, it was dark but there were some people on the street still. At this time, he was sure that in a few minutes people would start to head home and turn in for the night. He sighed as he hopped off his...
  10. Zipporahss

Hey guys, well idk what happened but I will update another chapter........ plz review/comment/reply i'm begging you! The Prince and the Pauper ~Chapter Twenty One~ True feelings The sun was setting and the “prince” and the princess were getting along well. They sat together as the servants...
  11. Zipporahss

hey guys i have the next chapter for you ^^ I hope you like this chapter ^^ enjoy COMMENT/REPLY The Prince and the Pauper ~Chapter Twenty~ Prince to Pauper Riku looked at Sarah once more and sighed, “Can I rest?” he said, “I’m tired and I don’t think I can handle going out looking for Rick...
  12. Zipporahss

Hey, I'm back, sorry it's taking forever but I gotta figure out how to conect some scenes and stuff well here's the next chapter ^^ The Prince and the Pauper ~Chapter Nineteen~ New Found Friend Riku woke up with the sun beating on him. His horse was next to him but was standing and it’s head...
  13. Zipporahss

oh ok, well, thankies ^^ yes this chapter was "fun" to write
  14. Zipporahss

They are Riku and Mai, Riku and Mai 2, Ikari: Prequel to Riku and Mai, Axel's new house, uh.... oh yeah and Stuck in the Host Club. ^^ What are your stories? if they have been put on this site And Here is the next chapter ^^ I hope you like it. enjoy The Prince and the Pauper ~Chapter...
  15. Zipporahss

Hehe, thanies ^^ I would love to publish my non-fanfic stuff but i still have to finish them ^^ BTW I have many other fanfics, some on this site
  16. Zipporahss

-sigh- no reviews but i shall update again. Hopefully something will come up. review enjoy The Prince and the Pauper ~Chapter Seventeen~ In Love “I had a great time,” Riku said as they sat on a bench. “I can’t remember a time I had this much fun,” he said. Kairi nodded, “Same here, I like...
  17. Zipporahss

Hey guys, i have the next story for you ^^ sorry it took so long enjoy review/comment The Prince and the Pauper ~Chapter Sixteen~ Love Me He opened his eyes to find a stone ceiling, and not a farm ceiling; he had a grin crawl on his face as he turned over to face the window. He gazed at the...
  18. Zipporahss

hey sorta not sure if ppl are reading or not but i'll update anyway ^^ The Prince and the Pauper ~Chapter Fifteen~ The Prince has Returned “I think you’re ready,” Namine said. “Just remember, I’ll give you a sign when you’re not sure of what to do,” she smiled. “Got it,” Riku Replica stood...
  19. Zipporahss

Yay! Well there is a lot in store and i'm sure u'll like it
  20. Zipporahss

I'm not sure where everyone went but I'll update once more PLZ comment The Prince and the Pauper ~Chapter Fourteen~ Saved Riku sat in the library, really the king’s study, and sat relaxed. He was reading some tales and he had to admit this was a nice collection. He sighed as he placed his...
Back