• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Ten years too early for the keyblade

The Organization claims that neither Sora, nor apparently anyone, should have a keyblade until ten years into the future, or about 20-21 years after the events of BBS. (Here's the relevant scene, for those unfamiliar: YouTube - *VOICES* KH2 Final Mix: The Plans (English Subs)) This made me...
  2. U

Xion as an unbirth, and a simple idea about what that would mean.

Here's a thought I just had: I've seen the idea going around that unbirths may be some kind of manifestation of memories. Maybe it's any kind of memory, maybe only bad/painful memories, maybe something else. Maybe Master Xehanort (or whoever controls them, if not him) pull memories out of...
  3. U

Venom's identity

So this "Venom" character... I think it is the DS's real name. Or code name, or nickname, or whatever; I mean it's the name he'll be known by in the game. I don't think Ven is Venom.
  4. U

The new bad guys in BBS can't be "light"

So far, we know of three "forces", or forms of energy, in the KH universe: Light, Darkness, and Nothingness. Now, darkness in its purest form leads to, of course, Heartless. "Nothingness" sounds like it should be just that - nothing - but we know it actually is the domain of the Nobodies. (So...
  5. U

One potential reason against Aqua being #14

358/2 Days is going to be coming out well before Birth By Sleep, right? If #14 is Aqua... It seems odd to me that Nomura would reveal her fate before her story appears in BBS. So even if it is meant to be Aqua, I think that her hood will be kept up, or her face will be hidden from the camera...
  6. U

Will Castle Oblivion be explained in BBS?

I haven't seen anyone bring this up, but does anyone think Castle Oblivion will be explored in more detail in BBS? Seeing as the nature of the place is to alter and manipulate memories - and the thesis of BBS revolves around the memories of both Xehanort and Ven... We know that the Organization...
  7. U

Theory: I believe the DS is the alpha and omega, no one else.

Near the beginning of the BBS video, right as Terra charges forward to attack MX while Ven and Aqua stay back, MX appears to "refract" into two identical beings. One of these then changes form into the DS. Here's my idea: Whoever Master Xehanort's apprentice is, I do not believe the DS is he. I...
  8. U

You know, I too once had a dream

I was in 11th grade when I saw Star Wars Episode II. At the time one of our friends in school was really tall and thin, so we called him "beanpole" or "poly" to make fun of him, and he had this wierd way of talking where he super-perfectly enunciated every word he spoke, so we mocked his speech...
  9. U

Cloverfield: The REAL review

I liked the part with the monster. That's all I got.
  10. U

Super Sentai Madness... Superficial Madness.

The Kingdom Hearts universe has Organization XIII... a group of cloaked jerks who have varying hairstyles and weapons, but are otherwise similar. Dirge of Cerberus has the "Tsviets" - a group of supersoldiers who have varying weapons and dress in different colors, but are otherwise...
  11. U

No, Gildragon, the three new games are not necessary. Especially Coded.

Not for Kingdom Hearts III, anyway. Birth by Sleep has potential merit... but 358/2 Days only serves to expand the story of a dozen-and-one characters who are all now dead or gone (Yeah, I know, Xehanort will probably come back in his full human form or whatever, but I seriously doubt 358/2 will...
  12. U

The "true enemy" might not be the TRUE enemy

Just a thought based on the way Nomura phrases his words (or rather on the way they're translated, as the interview was probably done in japanese), but he says it's all about the true enemy of the game. Notice he doesn't say gameS. I hate to sound like a funbuster, but it's possible that we're...
  13. U

Why do people think it's Souls?

Why is it that the "soul" is speculated to be the next enemy to such a ubiquitous degree that it seems to be taken as assured around here? In the KH universe, there's three parts to a person, right? Heart, Body, Soul. A heartless is what comes out of the darkness of a person's heart - it IS the...
  14. U

Hey, wait! Sora and Xehanort aren't the only ones!

In the Pride Lands, Simba shoves Scar off of the cliff. A moment later, he climbs back up, to the shock of all, and Pete explains that he has turned into a heartless. The battle then commences. So why, if he was a heartless, did he retain his own form and mind?? He was talking during the battle...
  15. U

Xehanort will be born by sleep... So someone else already was

Xehanort is asleep now, and will reawaken at any time. Having had both his halves destroyed restored him to a previous state and put him to sleep. A "birth by sleep", so to speak. So I think BBS will center on a character who will be born in a similar fashion. I know the game won't have...
  16. U

Is Xemnas/Xehanort going to wake up and come back?

So, explain something to me, and voice your thoughts on what will happen... Once Xehanort's heartless and nobody were both dead, they are supposed to have reformed into one being... which is now hibernating, or "in slumber" somewhere, right? And supposedly he can come back at any time...
  17. U

The dark soldier was born by... awakening?

Here's an idea. The Room of Sleep and the Room of Awakening both seem to be central to the laboratory under Radiant Garden. Aqua's armor is laying in the Room of Sleep, empty... maybe an experiment there transformed her or released something from within her, which is now gone. Maybe that dark...
  18. U

Who else is tired of Sephiroth?

Is anyone else besides me hoping that the next game's super-tough, optional boss is someone besides Sephiroth? Out of all the final fantasy's - and all the disney paraphernalia, for that matter - you'd think that they could have picked a new character for such a fight in KH2 instead of just...
  19. U

Kairi was her own nobody...?

Remember in the first game, when the heartless started invading Destiny Islands, Kairi's heart went into Sora's? Then until Sora released her heart in Hollow Bastion, her body was limp and unresponsive? So doesn't that mean that during those events, Kairi's body was actually her own nobody? But...
  20. U

14's gender

Are we really, really sure that 14 is female? Is that one pic all we have of 14's appearance? Because it would be far from the first anime character who has a somewhat feminine body shape/appearance but in reality is technically male. (I literally played through all of Chain of Memories...
Back