• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Question.......

What unused boss? It was just a concept. If it shows up at all, it'll most likely be some sort of unbirth boss.
  2. U

HOW would Axel be Riku's Nobody?

^Exactly. They take the whole concept of analogues to a ridiculous length. Riku has no nobody, and if he did it wouldn't be Axel.
  3. U

armor?

How are we supposed to know? The game isn't out yet. The original Birth By Sleep was a concept video. Nomura put his three characters in knight armor because he didn't know what they would look like at first, but he didn't want to put them in coats like the Organization as he had with the ASAS...
  4. U

My theory on Terra

Very possible, but as we've never seen this door, we don't know what the requirements are for opening it. A keyblade wielder is not the only possibility. Nomura has a very repetitive, uninspired design style. How many times have we heard "Terra and Zack must be related" just because they...
  5. U

Heartless Logo

It could be a connection, depending on what connection, if any, Xehanort (the young one) has to the Order that VAT belong to.
  6. U

Xehanort :D

As seen in the video where Xemnas speaks to Aqua's armor in the Room of Sleep, Xemnas types 6 words into the password system of Radiant Garden's computer in order to access the room: The original names of Ansem's other five apprentices, as well as the word "Another". Which suggests that "No...
  7. U

Xehanort :D

As seen in the video where Xemnas speaks to Aqua's armor in the Room of Sleep, Xemnas types 6 words into the password system of Radiant Garden's computer in order to access the room: The original names of Ansem's other five apprentices, as well as the word "Another". Which suggests that "No...
  8. U

Sephiroth and Namine and how it connects to the unbirth's

^Exactly. Cloud in FF7 is from Nibelheim. In Kingdom Hearts, he is from a world called Radiant Garden. This alone does not suggest to you that the two are not the exact same character? Would that be the same Aerith who is not at all dead in the Kingdom Hearts universe? The one who spends...
  9. U

nobodies and heartless

Sora probably didn't form a strong heartless because the amount of darkness in his heart was rather small. Kairi wouldn't have a heartless because she is a Princess of Heart, and they don't have darkness at all in their hearts. All heartless besides Xehanort's didn't retain their individuality...
  10. U

multi. 365/2

You mean if you can connect with people far away over wi-fi? I haven't heard one way or the other, actually.
  11. U

is Xion Playable?

Nomura confirmed that Xion will not be playable.
  12. U

something i noticed

I would call these differences in clothing and armor to be largely aesthetic, given Nomura's design philosophies.
  13. U

Who's this Org member in Coded?

Why are so many people so sure of when the new members joined the Organization? They were around for ten years, they could have begun taking the new members any point during that time.
  14. U

Why its called 358/2 days...i think

^Although, then again, this is from the same man who promised us KH2 would be "darker" than KH1... so we know he has a tendency to exaggerate. The meaning really may just be "a year divided in half".
  15. U

You misunderstand, I am asking where it is confirmed that Organization XIII took "several months" to move into Castle Oblivion. Most everyone on this thread seems eager to accept it, despite the fact this is the first I've ever heard of it.
  16. U

^But as I said, not all that long. Certainly not several months. Sora becomes a heartless, Kairi turns him back into human-form, Sora drops her off at Traverse Town, goes to seal Hollow Bastion, then proceeds to End of the World and kills Xehanort's heartless. That's not a very long chain of events.
  17. U

We don't know how much time passed between Sora's becoming a heartless and his defeat of Xehanort's heartless, but given the small amount of story left by this point in the game, it can't be that long. Confirmed where? And regardless, CoM begins only a few hours after the end of KH1, and the...
  18. U

^Maybe it means something else entirely, and Nomura is just counting on the obvious guess of "358+7 = one year" to throw people off.
  19. U

BBS: Amor Forms?

It keeps reminding me of the way you gain armor pieces in the Mega Man X series.
  20. U

Unbirth and Ansem

Are you trying to be incomprehensible?
Back