• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Most Annoying Boss

AAAAAND demnx and the sniper guy
  2. B

Most Annoying Boss

all of those bosses are pretty easy xcpt riku replica and laxene
  3. B

demyx sitar guitar hero controller

cool!i dont really like demynx but he kinda cool.
  4. B

lol Sora and Lexaeus have 99,999 power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD

gahahah?:confused:that wird in some way
  5. B

Wow Riku is fun..

i agree with twiglight rising,there should be a game where its just riku[i loved the playing as riku it rocked!]
  6. B

Monstro

OMG.i hate that level in com and kh1,the heartless are such a nuicence,its soo confun-freakin-fushing but sorta some times its kinda...ok
  7. B

Level 99 Roxas

that would be sooo cool i think you can do it!
  8. B

gravity/stop

umm id fight a lot to get that one card that lets you get prizes ....some thing like that check all the worlds it may sond insane but u can even get ansem enemy card[twlight town]! gravity does suck it BARELY does anything butwhen you stock them wit some others it doesnt
  9. B

Who do you guys think is the worst member of organization 14?

no one from the org. was useless the all had a purpose for life see if axell didnt live roxas would have no freind?and if demnx was in it it, there would be 12 big big boss battles and we all agree those are fun!
  10. B

axel was pretty useless but at least hes cool and has cool acackks
  11. B

i hate larxene she is so annying in com!demnx is pretty useless he can barley fight![wat a loser]
  12. B

What's with all the KH2 hate?

cuz there jealous!the only thing i hated a bout kh1 was that there was no reaction commands
  13. B

Thing I noticed

what do you mean by threw the water in the water or thrown in the water?oh and orgainazation dont die remember they just turn to nothingness.but at least u found it!
  14. B

Whos is who

maybe shes kairais nobdy or maybe it will be namine?
  15. B

Captain Hook!

umm always have an sleigt when he does somthing like combo and present.break it.you have to have like a mega potion or somthing like that take out all the summon cards xcept cloud cuz hes good .if you want to do some damage without wasting could on stock cards use a weak card like a 1 or...
  16. B

Whos is who

hmm....if riku tearned to a heartsless than im prety sure that axel would be his nobody.soras freinds with riku.roxsas freinds with axel...
  17. B

Has anyone gotten BBS on Standard Mode?

i hared that you have to beat proud mode
  18. B

What is with the letter at the end?

or maybe it ws the time it took you to beat the game or howmany times king saved you?maybe mickey will tell you a storyabout bbs maybe thatill chain off of kh2?
  19. B

What do you guys think about the 1000 heartless battle

AWESOME ILOVED ITS SO COOL!
  20. B

A plot contradiction?

um.....dont heartsless steal hearts from people so the would have their own hearts?so when the first artifacial heartsless died there would have still been the real ones that took the hearts from people....right?
Back