• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

KH #9 in IGN's top 25 PS2 games

Hey, I was just checking by IGN and noticed this article. I checked it out and found that KH made #9. I didn't see it any where else so I decided to go ahead and post it, so tell me if this has already been mentioned.
  2. L

KH makes #85

IGN.com has begun a list of their top 100 games, and although so far they've only gotten to 51 Kingdom Hearts made 85, and I'm thinking the other two will make it on the list as well. here's the link
  3. L

Gonna be leaving for a while

Hey, I'm not going to be here for a while. Got a lot of other things to do, and I don't have as much time. When I can, I'll come back.
  4. L

Christian Music

hey, I just wanted to see who here likes Christian music. this will be a Christian music discussion thread, where u discuss favorite bands, concerts, new cds, etc. etc. do not hate on Christian music here. I'd have to say my favorite groups are Relient K, Newsboys, David Crowder*Band, Jars of...
  5. L

what do u think?

what do u think the new enemies in BBS r? i think they're the souls of the people who got turned into heartless and nobodies, but they would have to have a really strong heart.
  6. L

What music

what type of music do you like? also, who is your favorite group(s)? Music:I would have to say Christian/Rock Groups: David Crowder*Band, Relient K, and Swicthfoot
  7. L

'ello

hey, KHI. i'd just like 2 say 'ello. (i'm new+ i have nothing else to do)
  8. L

Where are/were they?

ok, u know how heartless r made up from the darkness in peoples hearts? and how a nobody is made by a strong-hearted person turning into a heartless? well, then how come before the first KH, there weren't heartless when there was always darkness in peoples hearts? and, with that comes the...
Back