• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

No VP2 love.

This saddens me. I mean its a prettier game than FFXII, it has an awesome battle system and they actually gave it a story this time. What more could you ask for?
  2. S

The Anti Kh Fanclub Hateclub

If you like me are quite sick of these threads. Support me and my ideals and talk about it here^^
  3. S

Stop posting

I think I will...not because I don't wan't to just because I wanna keep my postcount where it is^^
  4. S

BHK's name

Has anyone considered that BHK has no real name and that he is another namable character.
  5. S

Happy Thanksgiving!

^ they are eating good tonight, how about you?
  6. S

Mods:This user.

http://forums.khinsider.com/member.php?u=22777 You may want to delete this user...
  7. S

Xenogears

Talking with Square Ninja made me want to talk about this game without bordering on spam, but there wasn/t a thread for this jem of a game. Thus here we are, so take a little bit of time out of your day to talk about one of the best RPG's out there IMO
  8. S

mst'd fan fic

This is some ones livejournal entry on a mst'd fan fic http://www.livejournal.com/users/otakukeith/51005.html I thought this was hilarious and thought that i should share.. So tell me what you think.
  9. S

attack of the mods

ok im just curious..but it seems that there are modships are being given away like they are going out of style... i was wondering the reason for this, i mean are you trying to delegate responsibility or is there another reason for it that made it nessasary...i just thought the sudden boom was...
  10. S

don't really care anymore..

I just dont care if KH2 comes out or not....its been too long for a sequel to a game that was only marginally ok...just wondering if anyone else is fed up to the point that they dont care either....
Back