• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

The Org. member that you just couldn't wait to destroy?

Demyx was the one I wanted to beat the most because I was like thinking man this guy is going to be so easy to beat then he kicks my butt more times then i can count.:cursing:
  2. K

which scenario are you playing as?

I would play as Ven first to see why he looks so much like Roxas, then Terra because he looks like interesting character to play as,and finally I'll play as Aqua. But if we can I'll play as Mickey Mouse before I play as Aqua because I'm want to know what he has to do with anything.
  3. K

Did anyone else hate the Pride Lands?

Actually I liked the Pride Lands....I missed my drive forms but I loved how much faster Sora was. The Scar battle and Groundshaker battle was awesome!!!:thumbup:
  4. K

Sora is Evil!!!

What's up Kawaiikousuke!!! Anyway about the 'Sora remembering the events that occured in Castle Oblivion because of Roxas' I'm not real sure?:confused: I was hoping u knew because I didn't want seem like I was a retard which I'm not...LOL I think to some extent Roxas could feel thanks to being...
  5. K

Sora is Evil!!!

I understand what ur saying but I think if I was in this situation I would be pissed too!!! I or so I'm told am a very caring person and try my best to think things through in a situation but if someone threaten me, my friends, and other peoples safety and then on top basically call me a loser...
Back