• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Destiny's End

Help/Support ► Help with a new girl

So here's the story, I'll cut right to the chase. So, I met this new girl at work, we hit off amazingly well, and I got her number before all was said and done. She's cute, funny, and so down to earth. Now, I need to know how to not mess this up. The first time we met was great and I think she...
  2. Destiny's End

Help/Support ► Living with Depression

To make a long story short, I have some form of Clinical Depression. I've been some things in the past that I won't get into and I have some days where I'm happy and some days where I'm really depressed and don't feel like talking to anybody. Sometimes, that even happens in the same day. It's...
  3. Destiny's End

Help/Support ► Another problem...

I've been having alot problems of late. Just bear with me here. It's a girl problem. I've known this girl since September, but we didn't start getting real close until during The Christmas Break when we talked at least everyday. My friend even told me, the more hang around a girl, sooner or...
  4. Destiny's End

Help/Support ► The story of a Virgin

Well....it's like this. I am a 20 Year Old Virgin. I always thought Sex was a sacred thing to be shared between two people in Love, but now that I'm in College, I just want to lose it already, but there's a part of me that still wants to hold onto it for that special person. Long story short...
  5. Destiny's End

Help/Support ► I feel like a real asshole

So, here's the story: The roommate I've had for two years was a player. Probably one of the biggest in my school. This past Winter Break, I got to know a friend. Someone, I consider my own Sister and she's a good girl, couldn't ask for anybody better, but here's where I messed up. She told me...
  6. Destiny's End

Final Fantasy XIII-2

So, it's official, they're making a sequel to this game. Let's hope it's a better sequel than the FF X-2. http://www.wat.tv/video/final-fantasy-xiii-trailer-3at5b_32xbj_.html
  7. Destiny's End

Can someone please get me up to speed?

Some of you may remember me, and some of you may not. I've been gone an awful long time and I need to be caught up on what's goin on. I beat Birth By Sleep a while ago and I need some things clarified: 1. Was the Hooded Man Aqua spoke to Ansem the Wise? 2. Xehanort took over Terra's body...
  8. Destiny's End

Help/Support ► Is the search over?

Ok, I've been having mixed feelings about this girl I've been hanging out with. Even some friends have mixed reactions. Let me tell you my story and see what you guys think. I been chillin wit this girl since last week. I met her at a party and we were both drunk. We weren't completely blasted...
  9. Destiny's End

Sports ► 2010 NFL Season

Seeing as how nobody likes Football around here anymore, allow me to bring this thread back. We already 5-6 Games into the NFL Season and IMO, here are my Top 5 Teams so far. 1. Pittsburgh Steelers - Mianly because of their league leading defense and they've done a good job without Big Ben...
  10. Destiny's End

Help/Support ► Am I Wrong here?

All my life when I was younger, my Mom never allowed me to go out with my friends. I was always in my house, because she was afraid of what could happen. I understand about being protective, but come on! Recently, I told her I was going to a party. I even told her I was going to be Home a...
  11. Destiny's End

Help/Support ► Comebacks

The token black guy with a group of white friends is tired of being an easy target. I need some jokes to come back with. Anybody have some? I open to all.
  12. Destiny's End

Phone Question

I need a Phone Expert for this one. I have a sprint HTC Hero android phone and I like it, but I now have a chance to get the HTC HD2: a phone I've been eyeing for quite some time. I'd love to have that phone, but I've gotten used to the Hero and have it set up how I like it. What would you do...
  13. Destiny's End

DX vs nWo

This is for all my old school Wrestling Fans out there. Back in the prime of both WWF & WCW, which stable was flat out better? D-Generation X or The New World Order?
  14. Destiny's End

Jealousy?

Quick Question. When or How do you know when you feel jealous of something or somebody?
  15. Destiny's End

Help/Support ► V-Card

Um, I'm 19 and embarassed to say I am still a Virgin. In my world, if you're a Virgin, you get made fun of. My friends just fuck whatever has a fat ass like it's breathing. I'm tryin to hold on and wait for that special someone. Is that so wrong? They're always on my case that I can't get any...
  16. Destiny's End

Help/Support ► What to do???

I need Conversation topics. I like this girl and I'm pretty sure she likes me. Either she's mad flirty or she's making it too obvious. I can joke and flirt and talk for all of 5 minutes and after that, I got nothin. Anybody got any conversation topics or what you'd say to keep the convo goin. I...
  17. Destiny's End

Help/Support ► In need of Advice

Planning on leaving College, running away and see where life takes me because I can't take it anymore. Im going to lose it if I stay here. I can's stand it. It might not mean a lot to you, but I need to get out. Anyone have anything to say, or whatever?
  18. Destiny's End

SmackDown vs RAW 2008

I've been playing this bullshit GM Mode and I find it quite unfair. If you look at my roster for SmackDown, I don't have one person on there below an 85. Here's my roster: Triple H: 100 CM Punk: 91 Michelle McCool: 94 Ashley: 92 Kelly Kelly: 93 Mysterio: 87 MVP: 83 Flair: 82 Randy Orton: 86...
  19. Destiny's End

Help/Support ► I don't know what to do

I really have no clue what to do. Here's the problem. I go to College and we get like a Debit/Credit Card and I worked all summer to fill it up. After some spending, I ended up with 500-600 bucks. After a night in the city, I had 500. Here's when the problem started. I checked my balance one...
  20. Destiny's End

2 Questions about Xion

Ok, I didn't play Days, but I have read up on it and plan to check out the cutscenes, so can we keep the bashing to a minimum? I just have 2 small questions. Vexen created Xion from Sora's Memories almost as a replica of Sora so that they had a Keyblader. But I also read that her existence...
Back