• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Leaving Forever

I'll make this quick. I've not been on for the last few weeks because I was in a bad car accident and I've been in the hospital since. I had a couple bad fractures and a bunch of other injuries that they initially thought I'd recover from. Now, they don't think I'll make it. They let me on...
  2. D

Fanfiction ► Chronicles of Dirschbowder

This is an old comedy I wrote a few years back. It's been a success before, so I decided to post it here. Anyway, the first chapter is a bit boring, but it gets much better, trust me. The 'chapters' are written as 'missions,' so don't get confused when I write that down. Anyway, read, rate...
  3. D

The Grand Unified Theory

Dug this article up a few days ago. So they think they've discovered the Holy Grail of physics? For all you physics genii out there... discuss.
  4. D

Concerning Screenshots

When you are on a computer, how do you take a screenshot?
  5. D

More Sig Problems

I'm trying to get a picture on my sig. Unfortunately whenever I try to put it on, it comes out so small you can't even see the picture. Any way I can blow it up? Anyone?
  6. D

Whenever I'm logged off and I view the forums, nobody's avatar or sig shows up. Can I change this or is this normal?
  7. D

Anyone else notice...

Anyone else notice that in the new image for 358/2 Days, Roxas has the Kingdom Key instead of Oathkeeper and Oblivion? Has he not received them yet, or what?
  8. D

New guy (Sort of)

Hi everyone! I'm new here... sort of. Actually I joined two days ago, but I only just noticed this section, sooo... hi!
Back