• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Leaving Forever

I'll make this quick. I've not been on for the last few weeks because I was in a bad car accident and I've been in the hospital since. I had a couple bad fractures and a bunch of other injuries that they initially thought I'd recover from. Now, they don't think I'll make it. They let me on...
  2. D

Fanfiction ► Broken Chain of Memories (Kingdom Hearts Infinities 2)

*Grins in anticipation* Excellent. And don't worry - we will never hate your chapters. Unless of course we happen to be threatened with our lives or something. :-)
  3. D

Help/Support ► Guys

All right, I'll wait. (Waits, taps foot, plays solitaire...) Quoted for emphasis.
  4. D

Swear to God this fic is too good to only have 56 replies. Great effort for a great story. Bowchickacantdoitaswellasxikemsocrap
  5. D

Fanfiction ► Reality Ain't Pretty, Sora!

I got late to reading this one. So yes, I'd love to just find Sora and tear him limb from limb... but in a good way. That chapter was not at all too long. Great job!
  6. D

Help/Support ► Guys

Quoted for complete truth. Quoted completely not for truth, but because to clear the record, I'm NOT a type of guy who just wants to have fun. Off topic I know, but...
  7. D

Fanfiction ► Chronicles of Dirschbowder

The general lack of response means that the first chapter clearly wasn't snappy enough. Anyway, here's the next one. Mission Two: Assassination Four years later “I can’t take much more of this,” the General said angrily. It was eight in the morning, and the General and Lieutenants One, Two...
  8. D

What a sad chapter... poor Axel, and Namine. And Riku too, I guess. Loved this chapter in a mellow sort of way. Didn't notice the length at all.
  9. D

Fanfiction ► Chronicles of Dirschbowder

This is an old comedy I wrote a few years back. It's been a success before, so I decided to post it here. Anyway, the first chapter is a bit boring, but it gets much better, trust me. The 'chapters' are written as 'missions,' so don't get confused when I write that down. Anyway, read, rate...
  10. D

^Sure is. The thing needs like a "read this thing or prepare to be PM-bombed" ad. XD
  11. D

Birth By Sleep isn't real? [theory]

It also fits with the fact that the pods in the basement have been used before. I like the idea.
  12. D

Help/Support ► Guys

If he is worth having, he'll be more shy than those who've had so many girlfriends that he knows all the moves. More girlfriends = more dumpage. That works about 90% of the time. For the other 10%... I don't know... knowledge comes with time, or something like that?
  13. D

Help/Support ► Guys

If a guy's doing nothing but making suggestive remarks all the time towards you while being chummy with other girls, he's not worth having. Trust me, I've seen this happen countless times. If he's just telling you what you want to hear, but he's still an idiot underneath, it'll generally show...
  14. D

Fanfiction ► Reality Ain't Pretty, Sora!

So long as the thing's not in one gigantic paragraph that kills the eyes, and it's not, then it's fine. And yeah, it definitely makes me want to read it. EDIT: Just rated the thread a 5, if that helps at all.
  15. D

The Grand Unified Theory

Dug this article up a few days ago. So they think they've discovered the Holy Grail of physics? For all you physics genii out there... discuss.
  16. D

Concerning Screenshots

When you are on a computer, how do you take a screenshot?
  17. D

I got late to reading this one. Laughed a lot at that. Another bomber chapter.
  18. D

Seriously? I live in Michigan too! And yeah, the weather does suck. =)
  19. D

Xehanort's Story

Think this should be in the Fan Fiction section, but the story's not bad.
  20. D

Bump this thing. (Bump) In other news, nice weather we're having today, unless you are from a place which has bad weather.
Back