• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

IYO

In Your Opinion what game really took skill this is hear because i think this game only took skill, only when on hard mode though,(still doesnt need as much) whacha guys think? In CoM cloud omnislash thing made everything easy, (i know this cause ive beat it with lowest health possible, least...
  2. R

umm my xion thoery

o god it has been a while since ive posted a thread so dont flame (im an old hag) anyways: IMO xion wasnt made from anything that sora did w/ any keyblade or ANYTHING I think that Xion was ARTIFICIALLY MADE by DiZ to spy on the organization idk if it makes sense but proof, it says she was MADE...
  3. R

wtf

did coded get released or am i drunk?
  4. R

xion

idk why but i thuink DiZ made xion. because she is a special nobody she might have been made out of data like the data 13 battles idk u tell me
  5. R

RECOM

wow k ive been chekin stuff round here and not posted but is anyone shocked they did release it in NA im happy ut more shocked
  6. R

xion

uh i havent posted in a long time but anyway i was just lookin at the high qual. scans and i thought that maybe xion is somehow connected to zexion because the hair looks the same and they both have xion in their name. any opinions?
  7. R

GEORGE BUSH!

what do u think of him? i hate his ballz to the point where id chop them off. what ur opinions
  8. R

SEPHY!

k dont whine bout how there is another thread bout this this is specail cuz it is from me (jk) :P k well im on proud mode dont have ultima only high potions & mega ethers any tips ps dont tell me that i need 2 get ultima or some ability or some item
  9. R

new theory no ones thought of! but me

i think no one has thought of this yet (srry if someone has but i havent seen it yet) but u kno how so many people say aqua is the 14th mem. and so many peole reject it? well i thought that since the org is made of nobodies it could be AQUA'S NOBODY THAT IS THE 14TH MEMBER. and u no how she...
  10. R

worst

worst deck that riku has id say between wonderland and olympus
  11. R

HELP NEDDED!

okay im at ANSEM in reverse/rebirth stats are 80hp 54dp and 18ap any suggestions
  12. R

relations

what people from final fantasy look like a person from kh i think one would be denzel and roxas another would be terra and zack (name more if you can) do u think they have a special bond
  13. R

xemnas

does anyone have a video of the scenes in english
  14. R

Ven in sora

sorry if someone else had said this but i havent been on in a while and anyways u know how Ven says just erase me friend or something like that well Terra might not have wanted to do that so instead he put him inside of sora or maybe riku(doubt riku though). another thing what does it mean when...
  15. R

da contest

which organization member is the gayest srry for two threads i forgot the poll http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-re-chain-memories/105592-larxene-best-woman-fighter-organization-xiii.html#post2952859 go here and read comics hella funny
  16. R

magic keys

okay a month or two ago i made a thread about final mix 2 and how to get it (Thank You ::Venn:: and others) and anyways my freind wants to get magic keys. Can someone give me a site where they sell that for cheap. THANKS
  17. R

Roxas gone?

i can see the title looks interesting but the thread isnt. anyways you know how riku captured Roxas right? well how in the small penus sized world could Roxas leave the Org. if he was captured by Riku. Another thing tell me if im wrong but im pretty sure both scenes happen in memory skyscraper...
  18. R

kh2fm

is the kh2fm+ thats selling in playasia.com come with RE:CoM or just itself and also this site said that its only compatibile with japan ps2 but can you still use swap magic?AS SOON AS SOMEONE ANSWERS BOTH ?S CAN A MOD CLOSE THE THREAD
  19. R

room mod

how do you make objects in the hall of conerstone into enemies or is it only for kh2fm+ which cheat device do you have to use
  20. R

keyblades

im not sure if this has benn said before but i think that the keyblades that VAT picked up are related to the kh roles that affect their story in BBS for instance Terra picked up kingdom key because he would fight darkness and help the person who picked up Way To The Dawn which was Ven. Ven...
Back