• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Fanfiction ► Fate/Stay Night/Last Episode/Before, 1

Author's Note: Crossed over between two visual novels, Fate Stay Night and Kira Kira Curtain Call. Mild language issues that might shock the heart of a five years old. This is a story about Emiya Shirou. This is one memory he could never forget. Let's Go! Emiya Shirou has never forgotten her...
  2. X

Fanfiction ► A K-On! Tragedy, Twisted Happy

A K-On! Tragedy, Twisted Happy Forgive my grammar mistakes, and Enjoy. It was late. The red sun poured the last of its blood red paint onto the high school that Nakano Azusa now studies in. The once little pony tailed girl is now in her senior years, currently studying alone in her empty...
  3. X

What Does Three Five Eight Over Two Means?

Exactly what the title is, what does it mean? No one ever seemed to mention it.
  4. X

Precise Kingdom Hearts: Challenging Details, A Theory

Well, first I must say that I do not know how to fix my theory a title, so I made it to sound cool and general. It's a evil wall of text :toungesmile: Or you could say, a full report on KH2 Final Mix+ Secret Ending. Basically, this would cover the part where I fully explain Kingdom Hearts 2...
  5. X

Sora and Namine: A Theory

It will be another evil wall of text, so whoever who does not have the patience to read it till the end, don't reply. Cause I'll rape you harder than even AR. Also, please ignore some names, cause this is originally a theory for a forum veteran in my forum, and I don't want to fix it. Afraid he...
  6. X

Fanfiction ► A Kingdom Hearts Short Story: 'Happy Dreams'

A Kingdom Hearts Short Story: 'Happy' Dreams Part I: It was morning. Sunshine shone through the curtains of Sora's room and landed directly on his face. At first it would seemed that he was having a really deep sleep, but a closer look told things differently. His eyes were clenched too...
  7. X

Fanfiction ► Announcement to My Next Kingdom Hearts Short Story

So it would seemed that I have some willpower left to write a second and possibly third Kingdom Hearts Short Story, so I'll just brief any readers that's eager to read it of the new stories I'm constructing in mind. The second Kingdom Hearts Short Story will be aimed for Sora's worst...
  8. X

Fanfiction ► An Epic Kingdom Hearts Short Story: The Mirror Game

Hello folks, since I'm still new to this system, I had made a silly mistake and caused myself a great deal. I'm stuck with a title that cannot be changed and it'll stay there, forever saying Part 1, even though I've finished Part 2. So, since I've finished the Finale today, I'll post this in a...
  9. X

Fanfiction ► A Kingdom Hearts Short Story: The Mirror (Part 1)

Kingdom Hearts Short Story: The Mirror It has been a few days since our trio has return to their normal lives. Ever since their bizarre encounter of adventures, things had never been peaceful for them and hardships unending. And still, even now when they have finally defeated Organization XIII...
  10. X

Another Way To Study "Xehanort"

So far, everyone knows that Master Xehanort is the old man whose powers surpass everyone, and Xehanort is Ansem's apprentice. Common sense. Ok, let's study the word 'Xehanort' from another point of view. We all know that if the X in 'Xehanort' is taken away, it would form the word 'Another' or...
  11. X

A Keyblade Theory: The Truth Is In Your Hands

These are theories on Keyblades which me and the author of the fanfic Kingdom Hearts: Destati, Merlin326. It was actually a discussion on his fanfic but turn out otherwise :P Anyway, enjoy! Well... If I were to explain what is a Keyblade, I must say it could be made up of several different...
  12. X

Riku, Kairi, 358/2 Days

Just saw some info in kh-vids which says Kairi and Riku will be involved in Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days. Riku yes, we all know he play a BIG role in this, but Kairi? How does she fits in anyway? I don't really see a place for her, except for the memories part...
  13. X

Terra, An Antagonist: Discuss

Exclude the fact that he seemd to be working together with Maleficient, anyone acknowledge the idea that Terra was actually an Antagonist at the beginning at the game, until some point Ven changed him (Exclude Aqua because of certain reasons, however if you wanna discuss her is okay). A few...
  14. X

Fanfiction ► Blade Of Truth

Blade Of Truth: -What is truth, when there is no truth? What are lies, when lies are everywhere? There is no end between the two words, but so many had fell to the battle between, consumed… May my life end quickly, for my duty, is done- -Prophet Of The Last- Chapter 1: Beginning...
  15. X

Fanfiction ► Blade Of Truth

Blade Of Truth: -What is truth, when there is no truth? What are lies, when lies are everywhere? There is no end between the two words, but so many had fell to the battle between, consumed… May my life end quickly, for my duty, is done-...
Back