• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Ven's Scenario

Re: Ven's Scenario. i wont give up i shall find a stream playthru game of ven
  2. R

Ven's Scenario

Re: Ven's Scenario. yeah sol i know i told him im with KH insider that we need to snag few pics and need to know what happened and he still said no english people allowed and i asked beardog and he know the password but hes not willing to give me the password seeing im a english speaker and a...
  3. R

Ven's Scenario

Re: Ven's Scenario. heres what one of the user in that room said, # testtest189: sorry this channel is Taiwanese only
  4. R

Ven's Scenario

Re: Ven's Scenario. blame it on the people that spammed there. they are giving out the wrong passwords on purpose
  5. R

Ven's Scenario

Re: Ven's Scenario. he wont give out the password. he doesnt trust anyone but his kind.
  6. R

Ven's Scenario

Re: Ven's Scenario. not to mention the whole he doesnt speak english thing. i was trying to snag few pics for sol to help out with the page but now i cant do that until theres another source of someone playing ven.
  7. R

Ven's Scenario

Re: Ven's Scenario. hes made his video private now.
  8. R

Ven's Scenario

Re: Ven's Scenario. -_- the broadcaster cut off the chat and now apparently you are supposed to join the room to chat in. and im gonna try to take screen shots of ven game play so tell me what you want to see and ill snag pictures.
  9. R

Ven's Scenario

Re: Ven's Scenario. i almost got that sol same as well the heartless thing
  10. R

Ven's Scenario

Re: Ven's Scenario. theres a chance the guy who video was cut off while playing ven is back he just posted.
  11. R

Ven's Scenario

Re: Ven's Scenario. well now its 503 error. i was gonna try to translate some of the cutscenes with my book. -looks for books-
  12. R

Ven's Scenario

Re: Ven's Scenario. the website is heading in loophole now if you are trying to sign in or connect with facebook or myspace it will keep looping. just a head up
Back