• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

I just wanna say

that I love how my posting average is less than 0.50 posts per day. Not that anyone really cares. I just find it funny. So eeeeeeeeeeeeeeyah. what do you love about today?
  2. M

so outta touch.

I haven't been here in almost half a year... so whaddup? what's different/new on here?
  3. M

Fanfiction ► Kairi's Tale: The Untold Story of the Lost Princess

Hey. Well, this is my first fanfic. I hope you enjoy it. Critiscism is welcome. (: UPDATE: Chapter 2 is up! Read it!!(; Kairi's Tale: The Untold Story of the Lost Princess CHAPTER 1. June 21. The day she was born. I'll never forget that day. The way her mother stroked her crisp new hair...
  4. M

21[Movie]

I was just wondering if 21 is any good. Me and my friend really want to go see it soon, mainly because of Jim Sturgess;), but also because it looks good. So, is it something I should pay money to see, or should I just wait until it comes out at Blockbuster? Give me your opinions on it!
  5. M

Questions about KH2FM+ video

okay well about 4:20 min into the video, MX conjures up this purple-ish orb with blue in the middle, and he uses it to open KH. well, the way he conjures it up is by what appears to be this black mass that kinda looks for a second like the blade of a keyblade, at least to me. but it dissapears...
Back