• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Help/Support ► My Bro Is Gay

don't make me sing the waffle song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. I

thats amazing! (I'm obsessed with waffles)
  3. I

idk I've been confused about my sexuallity my whole life but lately its gotten worse... I think people are born gay & just don't realize it till later in life... I think I might be gay (well lesbian) so are you single? lol jk I love ur sig tho
  4. I

What ever happened to question #5?

here is where you post what you think happened to it! POST AWAY!
  5. I

kill your least favorite celeb

*throws Christina Algulara in fire* MUAHAHAHAHA! *Rips Ashley Simpsoms Spleen out* PETE WENTZ SHALL BE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. I

Help/Support ► Help me Choose

just because I like 3 guys? wtf?! I agree. Don't cuss out any of the staff members. -Cursed
  7. I

wtf is that supposed to mean........
  8. I

errrrr... thatrts kinda personal but ummm... public indecentcy....
  9. I

okay there is 3 guys that I'm into @ the moment (for those of you who read my lesbian thread I'm trying guys again) and I can't choose betweeen them here's my choises Allen- We will both go to jail if we have contact with eachother but we talk anyways & I think about him way too much we're like...
  10. I

Help/Support ► Suicide

hmmmm...? I still don't get it...
  11. I

Help/Support ► Suicide

why would you faint? I walked down the hall with blood dripping off the tips of my fingers today & felt fine...
  12. I

Help/Support ► Suicide

I feel suisidal a lot too don't worry about it just wait and things will get better... .......just don't start cutting it's very addicting............
  13. I

Fanfiction ► Beginning of Destiny

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! How are you?
Back