• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Emotional Kingdom Hearts

Hey, so I'd like to know: what scene in any of the Kingdom Hearts games (excluding Birth By Sleep; please don't include that game; I haven't gotten it yet) has made you emotional? Can be any emotion: Laugh, cry, get angry, etc. THERE WILL BE SPOILERS!!!!! For me: KH: Very beginning, Donald...
  2. R

Gods Just Aren't What They Used to Be...

OK, did anyone besides me find it ironically humorous (humorously ironic?) that Hades, despite being a god, keeps failing miserably, and always (in a nutshell) getting his immortal backside kicked time and again by: let's see, here, oh yeah! A mortal boy with a giant key, a mortal duck with a...
  3. R

Dual Wielding Sora

OK, so from what I can determine, Roxas gained the ability to Dual Wield when he absorbed Xion, right? So, shouldn't Sora be able to Dual Wield afer joining with Roxas (as seen at the end of KH2)? Will we see Sora Dual Wielding outside of Drive Forms?
  4. R

Namine's Name

OK, to start off, THIS IS NOT A QUESTION OF WHY NAMINE DOES NOT HAVE AN X IN HER NAME! I already know that that only applies to Organization XIII. This is the question: What does her name means, and will we ever find out? Will they ever reveal to us what her name means? Whether in 358/2 Days...
  5. R

Your Favorite ► Favorite Sleight?

I don't know if anyone's done this before, but whatever. What was your favorite sleight? It can be as common as Firaga or as powerful as Holy or Dark Aura. It can even be an enemy attack! ANY sleight, what's your favorite? My personal favorites are: Fira Firaga Dark Firaga (Loved the looks...
  6. R

Axel vs Marluxia

OK, so if Sora and co. hadn't interrupted their fight (since the only reason Marluxia brought out Namine was because Sora had arrived), who would have won? Axel or Marluxia? NOTE: The only reason this is the Remix section is because we never actually see the two fight in the original. (If you...
  7. R

Darkness in the Senses

OK, so throughout the Kingdom Hearts series we hear about "the scent of darkness". In his report, Ansem states that while he was in Castle Oblivion, "deep below, the stench of darkness arose". Obviously, he means Riku, but Zexion "smells" Riku, as well. Then, while in Castle Oblivion, Riku...
  8. R

Gameshark Codes Not Working

OK, so I've been through numerous threads with codes for playing as Riku, Mickey, and DW Roxas, but I need SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS here, because I guess I've been doing it wrong. I have Gameshark 2, Version 1.3 The Main Menu has: Start Game Auto Cheat Mode Expert Cheat Mode Memory Manager &...
  9. R

Availability before or at last minute of Christmas?

OK, so this is more of a Help thread for myself (and any others who have to wait for Christmas to get Re:COM). Say that you order/buy the game now at the very start of December, would it be more convenient than waiting maybe a week before December? This is more a question about price and...
  10. R

Reused VAs : good idea?

Title says it all. Would it be better if they just reused the same voice actors they had for the original? Since, after all, nearly all the characters are in CoM anyway. As for Axel, they could just use the same VA as they did for KH2. I've heard that the VA for Ansem in KH1 was supposed to...
  11. R

Master Xehanort and Dark Soldier theory

OK, so I have a theory about Master Xehanort and Dark Soldier. Wait, don't go! This theory's actually valid! I think...anyway, I'm a Star Wars fan and...hey, at least hear me out before closing this tab! Thanks, ok, so like I said, I'm a Star Wars fan and I was thinking.... OK, Heartless...
  12. R

Final Fantasy Influence

OK, so I've noticed some "similarities" I guess you could call them, between the KH series and the FF series. I was wondering if Nomura was thinking of FF characters when he made KH. Ahem..... 1. Tidus/Sora 2. Yuna/Kairi Sora first meets Kairi on an island. Tidus first meets Yuna on an...
  13. R

The Living Thorns

OK, so I was recently replaying KH2 to look over some things, y'know, see if I missed anything important with all the info about the new games and such, and I' m on Disney Castle. I just got to the Hall of the Cornerstone and realized: the thorns are alive!!!!! They move by themselves! Is...
  14. R

Dark Soldier Identity Theory

NOTE: DO NOT READ THIS UNLESS YOU HAVE ALREADY WATCHED "SUNSET HORIZONS"! Ok, first, let me just say that I am by no means an expert on this, but I've watched the video and I've heard people talking about it. Apparently Ven knocks the Dark Soldier's helmet off, but we don't see the Dark...
  15. R

Organization XIII Heartless

OK, so I'm putting this in Kingdom Hearts 2 section only because it's about the Organization. It does include Heartless only seen in the first game. To start: what's it about? Well, we all know the Organization is made up of Nobodies, right? But what about their Heartless? Although their...
  16. R

The XIVth Member: What we DO know

Because of all the different theories about the XIVth member, I decided to start a thread stating what we actually know, pure facts. 1. Has Nomura actually stated that the XIVth member is female? I took peoples' words for it, but never actually saw the interview confirming the new member's...
  17. R

Olympus Coliseum-Hades Cup Entry and Victory Levels?

Title says it all. To explain, I'd like to see what level people were at when they started, and what level they were after completing the Hades Cup. Me, I started as soon as I reached level 60, and after beating it on my first try I saw I had only gained 2 levels :laugh: Also, What should I...
  18. R

Fanfiction ► The Twelve Idiots and a Hero

This is a comedy fanfiction, so don't be expecting any big battles or mystery, just laughs. Right now, I'm making the prologue. Prologue Thirteen Nobodies......all of them powerful, yet all are idiots......all but one. 1. Xemnas, the Inferior Xemnas: Kingdom Hearts, give me hearts! Hearts...
  19. R

Dive to the Heart

I've been thinking of the Intro in Kingdom Hearts, and I came up with a theory. Roxas went to Dive to the Heart, just like Sora. You'd probably say it's because Roxas is Sora's Nobody, right? I think there's another reason. Why? Because how do you explain why Sora went to Dive to the Heart...
  20. R

No Sequel?

I've heard that Nomura originally did not intend for there to be a sequel to Kingdom Hearts. Upon hearing this, I was confused. Why would someone as brilliant as Nomura create one of the greatest video games in history, the perfect combination of Disney and Final Fantasy, and leave it hanging...
Back