• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

spoiling

with KH 2 I waited, but with Days I totally spoiled myself. let me tell you it was so much better playing the game when I didn't know as much about it, its so exciting. so for BBS I am not even going to go anywhere near where I could potentially run into spoilers
  2. S

Ienzo mini-rant

I must have missed when Nomura said that nobodies don't age, but I definitely do remember him talking about how Roxas did age during 358/2 days. so does anyone have anything to show of when he said that they don't age, because I would be interested in seeing it. It really just seems to me that...
  3. S

birth by sleep reserve

I don't know I think $60 does seem like a lot, usually psp games are like $40 or $50 I also like in the description how they spelled Zeanort
  4. S

Axel and Saix

I would totally love to have a little tid bit on their somebodys as well as the original six, it would be really great to see some of what they were like back then. I think that they will have some part in BbS even if it is very small, why else would it even have been mentioned previously if...
  5. S

How did you find out about Kingdom Hearts?

disney's secret lab commercials, oh ya!!!
  6. S

which scene in KH1 was the most enjoyable?

my very favorite cutscene is the scene when they first land in neverland, and yes it is another Riku scene, but well Riku is awesome!
  7. S

New 358/2 days screens (I think)

I have seen them all before, but I know a lot of people haven't, so good job posting them
  8. S

Roxas x Namine Thread

well I'm not so much of a fan of Roxas and Namine together, just because they were like brother and sister to me, I mean they came from the same body, I don't know it just seems creepy. I don't have anything against Sora and Kairi together other than it spits up their little trio of friends...
  9. S

Kingdom hearts 2 manga vol 3 and 4?

Secret Ansem Reports - Kingdom Hearts Insider
  10. S

the difference between sora's game and Rikus

I liked Sora's more to play, because of all the customization, but actually playing as riku was way cooler than playing as sora, you could jump higher, run faster, and of course there was that whole awesome dark mode! I wish that they would have put all the customization aspects into Riku's game...
  11. S

how good is it?

It is never coming to the U.S now that that's out of the way, it is a very good game in my opinion, I really liked Re:CoM it was so cool to get to play that game in 3D. and all the organization battles are awesome, I especially enjoyed fighting Zexion
  12. S

Final Mix+ and PS3

it's the game that has the region code on it, not the system. so unfortunately its a no go
  13. S

I NEED HELP! SERIOUSLY

also if you don't beat Re: com first then the organization members from castle oblivion won't show, i don't know if you've done that yet, but it could be a problem
  14. S

I found some cut scenes that are starting to bug me

here's the second scene you were talking about, but with subs YouTube - KH2FM Sunset Hill Naminé Cutscene English SUB
  15. S

Old BbS Scan Translated to English

wow it must take a lot of work to do all of that, so thank you so much! please continue I love actually being able to read it myself also I noticed that they mentioned Aqua in an odd way. it said that they didn't know if the blue haired girl from the illustration was Aqua, well that explains...
  16. S

The ending a tearjerker?

I was really sad for about 2 seconds, but only because I thought that the series was over because it was a happy ending. then I saw the letter from mickey and what I said at the time were "the freaky armored guys" and everything was all right! I also wished it would have ended with Sora and...
  17. S

Quick BBS Thought.....

it's possible, and it's a very interesting idea also Axel says that in the game too, not just the manga
  18. S

KH1 worlds in KHII?

I really wished they would have kept Neverland, I guess they just couldn't have two pirate worlds, but I never liked PotC much anyway
  19. S

Which boss was most Hard/annoying

Demyx for sure I hate time limits!
  20. S

358/2 Days

Re: 358/2 sorry I don't think that anyone really knows much about this except wild guesses, we will just have to wait for more info. btw I don't think it is supposed to be 358 divided by 2, but 3-5-8 over 2 days
Back