• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MizuHikari

Violence in Videogames

I didn't really know where I should put this so I settled for here. My question is: Do you believe violence in video games is the cause of crimes nowadays? Do you believe violence in video games is causing aggression in teenagers? This is for a project for school so comments about why violence...
  2. MizuHikari

KH vs. GTA4

So, I have this project in American Lit. I have to do. I could pick anything I wanted so I chose videogames. I wanted to have two different videogames so they would be extreme opposites. It's Kingdom Hearts versus Grand Theft Auto 4. It would be great if anyone would do this poll and maybe...
  3. MizuHikari

Kind of a theory (i think)

Well, I was just thinking about the 14th member. (Isn't everyone?) Maybe she's actually human/not a nobody but instead poses as one(a Nobody). I don't think there's any test Nobodies have to pass or anything like that to prove they are actually Nobodies. She could act "heartless" and keep her...
  4. MizuHikari

Post Problem

I've posted things many times and they come up... The problem is the number on the left hand side with all my info doesn't go up. Is there any way to fix that, or is it just something wrong with my computer? Thanks.
  5. MizuHikari

Is there any possibility that...

Is there any possibility that maybe (just maybe) the 14th Organization member could be Riku's? I know it's probably 0% chance but I just wanted to throw it out there. Even though in KHII Kairi's nobody is a girl and Sora's is a boy, there nothing that says that a nobody has to be the same...
  6. MizuHikari

Anyone else notice this?

I was watching FFVII: Advent Children when I heard how Yazoo say how "We'll go together." to Cloud in the end. I realized that that line sounded very fimiliar in the secret ending in KH and KH:Final Mix. I watched both of the videos and saw how the line "We'll go together." was significant in...
  7. MizuHikari

BLOOD+ (Blood Plus)

Anyone like that anime series? Or even heard of it?
Back