• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion Um, just thinking out loud, but I have no idea how they're gonna incorporate the command menu, targeting, Special (square) Action, jumping, and movement all while completley avoiding the touch screen. I mean, If you were to just use the Touch screen for...
  2. B

The Squareyman Can

This is just a message to everyone who says that Square Enix will never incorporate any characters other than disney or their own in Kingdom Hearts. I'm not trying to make anyone feel foolish, but, how do you "Disney-only" people know? If Nomura one day gets the idea to do a KH game like that...
  3. B

New enemy image

Yes, because her weapon is definetly going to be attached to her clothes. :closedeyes: Gildragon said a zipper weapon. Like a giant zipper to a pocket dimension.
  4. B

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Geez, SquareEnix is missing out on a big opportunity only releasing FM in Japan. Considering how many american people have been asking for it, they could make a killing just by including America in the Mix.
  5. B

Better Introduce myself...

Hey, my name's Boom Of the Fourth Wall, but you can call me Boom The Hedgehog, or just Boom. If you want to know more about me, you can go to nomoreblue.net, which I am a very involved member.
  6. B

The Things I Never Got (About KH2)

Whoops, thought that Xemnas was trapped in the thing since he directly merged with KH.
  7. B

The Things I Never Got (About KH2)

1) In Kingdom Hearts 2, the only time in the game that involves nobodies making a reference to twilight was the name of the first boss, Twilight Thorn. Yet every-freakin-where I look, someone refers to "The Twilight" as the third party omnipotent force (the other two being light and darkness)...
Back