• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Fanfiction ► .hack//kingdom (re-post)

srry guys but i hardly had time to write recently since i had final at college-_- but i promise i'll write more chapter soon and i'll re-post the last chapter... Chapter 9 – Secrets At the Realm of Darkness… “So, Setzer…this is your choice?...well i simply cannot any of this around here...
  2. T

Fanfiction ► The Keyblade Wielders meet The Card Captors

Okay, this fanfic is a crossover between Cardcaptors and The Kingdom Hearts games....not all the cards will appear(becuase there are too many) and not everyone from the kingdom Hearts games will appear either... Characters: Sakura, Meiling, Lee, Madison, Eli, Layla, Sora, Roxas, Riku, Kairi...
  3. T

Fanfiction ► The Keyblade Hunters

This story takes place 10 years after the events of Kingdom Hearts 2. Prologue Sora and Kairi now rule over the Realm of Light, located in Destiny Islands. Riku is now a knight and is a loyal member of the royal court. Naminé and Roxas managed to somehow become human, obtaining their own...
  4. T

Fanfiction ► .hack//kingdom -a fanfic-

Ok, basically, this fanfic will be one where Shugo, Zeffie, Rena and Aura from .hack//legend of the twilight meet Sora, Kairi, Roxas, Naminé and Riku from the Kingdom Hearts games and Marche, Mewt, Ritz, Doned, Shara and Montblanc from the Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced game. Also, it will...
  5. T

Fanfiction ► The Elemental Warriors (fanfic)

Okay, this story is basically about warriors that used to be in the organization XIII but didn't quite make it into the ranks, so they went against the organization and formed their own band of members...the only diffrence is that they actually know who their former selves were and they have two...
Back