• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Fanfiction ► The Keyblade Wielders meet The Card Captors

wow, no one's posted or read the last chapter...-_- :(
  2. T

Fanfiction ► .hack//kingdom (re-post)

thanx, i'll get rite on that since i can't post a home coz my computer won't acess this website... so wen i hav some time (wat with final exams and whatnot,) i'll write the next chapter and thanks for those of you who support and read my fan-fics, (YOU ROCK!!!) :D
  3. T

so yeah...^^pleaz stay tuned...and thanx to all those ppl who read my fanfics
  4. T

srry guys but i hardly had time to write recently since i had final at college-_- but i promise i'll write more chapter soon and i'll re-post the last chapter... Chapter 9 – Secrets At the Realm of Darkness… “So, Setzer…this is your choice?...well i simply cannot any of this around here...
  5. T

new chapter soon...(srry, i've been bust wif finals at college, so...yeah..)
  6. T

Fanfiction ► .Hack//E.P.//vol. 1 legacy

hey zee, u still haven't read .hack//kingdom new chapter about..oh yea YOU!-_-..so read it
  7. T

Fanfiction ► .hack//kingdom -a fanfic-

AHEM, did ANYONE READ IT?!?! oh yea n Zaelfar, don't forget about the idea i gave ya for Trey in ur second volume to ur .hack fanfic, k?
  8. T

hoped u all lykd it, next chapter will b posted next week...for now, i gotta go work on my otha fanfic...^^
  9. T

Chapter 8 – Secrets At the Realm of Darkness… “So, Setzer…this is your choice?...well i simply cannot any of this around here, so…*snaps his fingers* Maleficent, here’s another useless heart” said Dark Kite as he sent the lifeless body back to where he came from. “Ahh, yes, yet another...
  10. T

Okay, this next chapter is gonna be long...so brace for impact...
  11. T

Fanfiction ► .Hack//E.P.//vol. 1 legacy

hmm...interesting...i hope trey appears in this chapter...and about ur request, zelfar...sure, why not?^^
  12. T

hello?-_- did anyonw read the new chapter yet?
  13. T

hope you all lykd the new chapter^^
  14. T

Chapter 8 – Traitor *In the Ice palace* “Well said, warrior” said a mysterious voice that came from the shadows. “Who’s there?” said Riku angrily as he got in front of Rena, Keyblade in hand. “Wait a minute…that voice it sounds….familiar…” said Zelfar as he thought to himself where he had...
  15. T

okay, here are the dark clow cards (made from kh bosses) The WItch= maleficent The Flame= Hades The Trickster= the boss u fight in wonderland The sneak =the chameleon u fight in deep jungle The urchin=ursula hope u all liked the new chapter, more soon, promise;)
  16. T

Chapter 3- Madison’s Past ~ Draco the Warrior *Twilight Town* “O.OThat was…weird” said Zelfar at he stared at Sakura. “Tell me about it, it’s like reliving a nightmare^^’!” said Madison as she laughed nervously. “Well, this can’t be good…” said a mysterious voice from behind the group...
  17. T

srry, been busy wif college exams and other...."fun" things -_- but anyway, i actually found some time to type yesterday so.....
  18. T

thanx fro the new character, he will appear in the new chapter which will probably b posted on monday or tuesday...oh yea, and the new chapter has an unexpected "twist"....so stay tuned!^^
  19. T

AAAAH!!! srry^^ anyway, i haven't had any time at all to log on here due to 4 exams i had plus countless other duties -_-...but anyway, new chapters will be going up on monday or tuesday, so stay tuned! ;)
Back