• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Fanfiction ► Twilight's Destiny -Remake-

The voice is Lexia, or Lexi. She's more important later. ; ) And I'll let on about the 'goddesses' later. Hehe. And I finally had time to write it. =) Well, time when my bf was away and I wasn't obsessively talking to him. XD
  2. R

-Author's Note- This is a new chapter except for the very beginning. I wanted something different. Twilight's Destiny: Chapter Three Side-tracted; Yuffie Style The flight from Traverse Town to Radiant Garden was at most a good two hours, but with the delay, they were set to arrive a hour and...
  3. R

Fanfiction ► Twilit Road to Dawn

o_o Wow. Give me, give me, give me. More. lol I'll give you a virtual cookie!!!! That was awesome. lol
  4. R

O_O Squeal time. I. Must. Knooooooow. lol Great job!
  5. R

o_o Dudes. I just only just remembered a typo in my second chapter. So I changed it. o.o Mwaa ha ha. And no one noticed. o.o I wonder if I should rejoice or be hurt. I would have though my previous readers would have noticed. J/K!!! If ya curious I, like, totally used the wrong letter in a main...
  6. R

Yay! So good. =) I love how this is going. Good job.
  7. R

Yay! =) I like. Good job and I can't wait for more.
  8. R

Hi. =) I really like this fic. It's very awesome. So funny.
  9. R

Yay! =) I has been praised. I shall keep up the good work. I know it was a little bit before I posted this chapter and it'll probably be a bit more before I post chapter three. =) More edits I must make...plus I haven't started. lol Thank you for reeeeeeeeading. ^^
  10. R

Why, thank you. =) I like where it's going myself. lol But I'm baised. Mwaa ha ha.
  11. R

-Author's Note- The beginning and end are the same in this chapter, but the flash back is completely different. I decided I wanted to make Lexi prominent from the beginning. Enjoy. Twilight's Destiny: Chapter Two Remembrance of Times Past "Ring around the rosies; pocket's full of posies...
  12. R

Anyone play Shaiya?

I'm just curious. =) I'm cool like that. Well, I do and I wanted to see if anyone else did. So please post.
  13. R

lol I've posted it before, but I kinda let it die. T.T I'm so evil, but thank you for the compliments. I'll try to post the second chapter soon. I must make my edits.
  14. R

Fanfiction ► Twilight's Destiny

REMAKE LINK! WOO!!! Twilight's Destiny -Remake-
  15. R

Twilight's Destiny- Prelude BOOM! Lightning flashed across the sky and seconds afterward thunder sounded. It was a dark and dreary day in CrossRoads, a small town nestled on the edge of the realm of Twilight. It always rain. It was always dark. CrossRoads had only a few houses, one store, and...
  16. R

Twilight's Destiny Remake Chapters Prelude Chapter One Chapter Two Chapter Three AUTHOR'S NOTE: If you were previous readers, you realize I got to Chapter 20 in my old topic and then sort of went poof. Well, I don't really like some of the later chapters, wish some were longer, wish some...
  17. R

lol Well, everything expect the prologie ma-gig. lol I like that. But I know I'm adding to chapter one. And I'm not think past that or my head might explode and that would just suck!
  18. R

Few? PFFT. How about every single one if I get the time!! I wanna add stuff in, take stuff out, and make whole new things!!! O_O
  19. R

Hehe. Well, I probably will. @.@ Some of my chapters here are baaaaaaad, I think. But the first few will be basically the same, I'm thinking...
  20. R

Dear friends. O.O Please don't hate me. >.> I is so evil. I haven't been on. @.@ I haven't updated. And I wanna redo chapters and add chapters and completely take out some chapters. Anyways...I miiiiiiiissed you all. :blushing: Things have kinda picked up...plus I'm lazy. @.@ I spend the...
Back