• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion just thinking of a theory, umm... does anyone know how many days it took riku to capture roxas?
  2. O

Kingdom Hearts

i dont understand why sora just didnt say "Xehanort, call off the heartless, and ill just defeat them, in a place where no one could get hurt, we lose heartless, you get hearts!" and there we go, instead of all the violence yuh the second KH was so ORG13 could have their hearts back
  3. O

Favourite Boss?

I hated that match, well... actually i loved killing their faces... i missed drive though, final is the only reason i played the coliseum, besides trying to get the secret ending, JIC there was a difference
  4. O

Have any of you beaten KH2 without the strategy guide?

If there is a strategy, it should always say SAVE right at the front, i got to the World that Never was, where Sora finds out who Roxas is, and it turned off on me, i never saved, i did another 8 hours of playing to beat the damn game, that adds up to... 28 hours in a row, i am a fanatic, then...
Back