• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Help/Support ► Ok so i got a dance coming up and i need advice on stuff

I went to all my Middle School dances, and nobody ever actually danced together, they would have dates but they would just kinda walk around with each other, nothing big. High School is when everyone actually starts dressing up nice and dancing with each other.
  2. S

Help/Support ► Ok so i got a dance coming up and i need advice on stuff

Yo man just let yo junk hang out dawgg, dem bitchez be feelin up all ova dat sheet. If she don like it MAKE her touch it. Den u gotta smack da bitch up and hit dat. No don't really do any of what I just said, and for all the girls that read this I was totally joking :D
  3. S

Pre-Order Your copy of 358/2

Re: Pre-Order Your copy of 358/2 at Gamestop Im going to be going to the Gamestop store and pre-ordering it that way I can get in store pickup the DAY it comes out, not 2 days after it comes out like with Halo 3, Fable 2, and any other game I've ever pre-ordered online.
  4. S

Riku Replica

Alright thanks for all that info. I'm just going to say I did in fact play Reverse/Rebirth, again, I just didn't pay much attention to anything in CoM. But thank you for all the other stuff that I now know about without having to replay the game again.
  5. S

Riku Replica

Well Vexen was killed. So that might have something to do with it I would think. Maybe Riku Replica was a test and then Vexen was killed so they couldn't make more. But wait, if the heart needed memories and whatnot the Organization members don't have their memories sooooo yea. Idk though just a...
  6. S

Riku Replica

I have not played CoM for a long time and I didn't really pay much attention to anything about the Riku replica but isn't he just made of darkness? I was not aware of an artificial heart. But oh well your the one who played it last.
  7. S

"Friends" of Roxas?

Just naming all the possibilities, though I do think them disliking each other is the least likely one to be true.
  8. S

"Friends" of Roxas?

or maybe they were friends, or maybe Zexion and Roxas just didn't like each other?
  9. S

"Friends" of Roxas?

Roxas has no friends because he was a loner that emocuts himself every once in awhile just for a good laugh, people mistake Axel for his friend when actually Axel was just trying to "get at that". People are going to say "But wait what about Ollette, Hayner, and Pence?" well see here, Ollette...
  10. S

Re: Pre-Order Your copy of 358/2 at Gamestop I think their just trying to mindf*** us. :$
  11. S

Re: Pre-Order Your copy of 358/2 at Gamestop I saw it on Gamestop's website yesterday, before I ever saw this topic, now after I saw this topic and went back to pre-order, it wasn't there anymore. Then I searched it, still not there, that's creepy. EDIT:Right after I posted this it came back...
  12. S

The Identities of Organization XIII and Xion

thats what i was talking about lol, he didnt actually lose his heart from his body, it was just taken over by darkness, more like he 'lost' control.
  13. S

I believe he was using the word lost figuratively not literally meaning Riku had lost his heart, just couldn't find the light in his heart and couldn't control it.
  14. S

Riku never had a nobody, he never lost his heart it was just taken over by darkness so there was no heartless or nobody created.
  15. S

Who is Shion?

and Pooh was there with the Hunny Napalm
  16. S

Decks in BBS ruin game?

*points at self* that was me that said that woohoo! lol yeah I think that is the most likely system because from some of the screens there is multiple menus coming out of one menu...or at least I think there were but if I'm wrong oh well.
  17. S

Decks in BBS ruin game?

There isn't a card system like CoM in BBS, there is a system remnant of the deck system but I think its is more like you gain these certain abilities and you add them to different parts of the action menu and then scroll to them to execute the move.
  18. S

what does xion translate to anyway

A good majority of people think its either an alias or its Ino because Ino is related to a sea goddess and almost everyone thinks that its Aquas nobody. Aqua=Sea Ino=Sea Goddess.
  19. S

action replay for ds?

But its KH.....you should NEVER! hack a KH game.
Back