• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Which is better for u :P

ok so lets start by this: KH1: - it was ALL about darkness and the heartless and losing ur heart to darkness. - ALOT of the heartless had darker colors. - (small difference): during the colleseum, most of the tournaments were in the evening. - 5 optional bosses :D (6 in Final Mix). - the final...
  2. S

Kurt Zisa and the Phantom :D

lol, how long did it take u to beat them on ur first game?:toungesmile: like how many tries and how many hours??? :D it took me around 20 tries for Zisa, and around 3 hours of play!! and for Phantom... i think it was about 30 plays and 4 hours :P (i know thats unusually close to each other..>.<)
  3. S

Lack of news..

.. ticks me off so much... to the extent of eating a cookie!! (ok that was creepy) so anyways do u think the info at the next event (forgot the name) is gnna be worth waiting for?? [lol, i think this thread's in the wrong section :P]
  4. S

album name...

silly question.. whats the name of the album that has all the KH songs in it??? the one with 9 CDs...??
  5. S

Xion at Twilight Thorn Battle?!?!

Click Here! pause it at the very beggining of 0:15 and it will be clear!! what if it was Xion looking at Roxas? what if Xion summoned Twilight Thorn?? :/ ~~
  6. S

X-Men vs. Fantastic 4!!!

i don't think anyone thought of this before!! and if someone did, then my apologies!!! lets see.. x-men or fantastic 4 in an epic battle??? Hmm..... three words: X-Men kick A$$!!!!
  7. S

What's Your Fav Punk Band/Artist?!?!

Like the title says, whos ur fav punk band or artist? mine are Paramore and Avril Lavigne!!! what r urs?
  8. S

How, in ur own way, do u cheer sumone up???

everyone has his/her own way of cheering sumone up!!! so tell us how u wud cheer ur frend up if sumthng happened to him/her
  9. S

How many threads did u subscribe to???

just tell us how many threads ur subscribed to!!! currently im subscribed to 47 (including ths thread, durrrr)
  10. S

A BBS theory that i think mite be possible!!

now remember when Xigbar was talking to Zexion about The Room Of Sleep and The Room of Awakening, and that he was 'hinting' us of him and the other 5 apprentices of AtW gotten the chance to c the keyblade weilders? well heres where my theory starts! wat if the 6 apprentices rlly DID see VAT and...
  11. S

Who here is Emo?!?!?!?!?!

For all the Emo Haters out there, DONT post on this thread!!! who here in KHInsider is emo, or knows a frend whos emo, or is in luv with them (as in ur not emo but u like emo girls/boys)???? i myself am not emo, but have some depression in my life, so i wouldnt call myself as one!!! i also...
  12. S

why do u think Saix is too loyal to Xemnas?!?!?!?!

its pretty weird once u think about it why is Saix the most loyal to Xemnas??? does he want to achieve sumthng or does he want Xemnas notice his loyalty to him??? thoughts??
  13. S

Small Possibility that Tron might make it in BBS!!!!!!

now remember the way to enter tron's world, its through AtW's computer.. so what if AtW, per say, needed to get rid of a virus or needed the assisstance of terra/ven/aqua to go inside the computer and fix a problem or glitch...so they go inside, and thus begins a story with tron :toungesmile...
  14. S

The Un-Official Official ReCoM Org Members Club!!!!!

Hello everyone This thread was made especially for the Organization XIII members of Re: Chain of Memories. Anyone who like any member may join:) as for me, i like both Zexion,Marluxia, & Larxene:D:D:D You can also chat about them here if u want, P.S.: Axel is included :D
  15. S

i dont think u can play with aqua!!!!!

im not sure if nomura stated anything about a playable aqua (if thats her chosen name)... but until now u only heard of the worlds that u will visit as terra and ven sooo im guessing u cant play with her anyways, its just a thought, nothing more, plz dont flame!
  16. S

lol Sora and Lexaeus have 99,999 power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD

ok im not sure if anyone p*ssed off Lexaeus as much as i did (lool):P, but this is like so cool XD Click Here for the pic!!!!!! it just happened by luck lol, just beat the heck out of him until his life bar is around 2 bars and wait for him to increase his power XD!!! bthw if anyone DID do...
  17. S

how do u open ES for battle in KH2FM+

ok im on critical mode, i have just beated Xemnas, and i saw the credits, and saved over by pressing Circle, then i loaded and still hes not there so what do i have to do to open him:confused: plz help
  18. S

whos the armored person in the new scene in KH2FM+

remember when Xemnas goes inside the secret laboratory in ansems study thn he goes to this other room which leads to another anyways when he sits down and says: "its been a long time...my friend" ok whos armor was that, cause i heard people say its Aqua so is it???
  19. S

WHEN will they SHOW Aqua's WORLDS???!!!

ok im not sure if they posted any worlds that your gonna visit using Aqua, but dont you think Square enix should tell us what worlds your gonna visit around new years???? bthw, they havent really talked about Aqua alot. they just keep talking about Ven and Terra, which is actually cool, but...
  20. S

wats the translation site for KH2FM+!?!?!?!?!pleeeeeeeeas HELP

im rllllllllllllllllllly hoping sumone wud tellme orfinda site tht tells u evrythng about KH2FM+ and tht stuff INCLUDING translation i thnk ths mghtve been posted b4 but plz no flaming:unsure:
Back