• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Too many Kingdom hearts games?

Being a long time Kingdom Hearts fan I sometimes wonder wether we would be of been better not having so many Kingdom Hearts games,I mean lets look how many Kingdom Hearts games we've had since the original Kingdom Hearts.. 1)Kingdom hearts: Chain of memories 2) Kingdom hearts 2. I suppose...
  2. X

Do people(outside this forum) know that you play kingdom hearts games?

My personal answer to the question is "No" read below to find out why.. Kingdom Hearts(in the eyes of my friends) is "Babyish" Most of them consider the mixing FF and Disney a form of unrepentable sin.It is true that most Disney film's are usually aimed at younger children however,the final...
  3. X

What ruined Kingdom hearts 2 for me....

Was Micky.I know he is central to the plot but did he really have to make so apprances,I'd honestly prefered it when he was a mystories figure,working in the background,only responding to Sora,Donald and Goofy by letter.What made it worse was that you played as him after Sora died, what was the...
  4. X

Favorite heartless

Okay since there is a "Most Annoying Heartless" thread here I've decided to make "Favorite heartless" thread,my favorite heartless is the ...... Yes these guys,why well,they are a "friendly" heartless and even give you itams if you hit them with the right spell,an't that nice....
  5. X

Kingdom hearts;the future of Summons.

Hello all I'm aware that in both kingdom hearts 1 ,Chain of Memories and in Kingdom hearts 2 Sora could use Summons to aid him... Kingdom hearts summons Simba Genie Dumbo Tinker Bell Bambi Mushu Chain of Memories Simba Genie Mushu Tinker Bell Dumbo Cloud Kingdom hearts 2 Chicken...
  6. X

What started the Keyblade War?

We are all aware of this "keyblade war" thats been meditioned at some point,by somone,and it seems that birth by sleep will somhow cover it;untill its released however, we can only wonder.And I am wondering what caused The forces of the Keyblade welders and Xehanort's army to clash? Who...
  7. X

Name change..pritty please?

HAI, Could I please have my name changed to Ultimatum. Thanks.
  8. X

Hi

Hi there. Just thought I'd pop by...how do I have my user name changed?
Back