• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far Actually virtus is grace, grace is a little girl who didn't wash her face! I'm not sure if this signifcant but,there are three warriors ,and three different types of enermy,Heartless,Nobody and Unbirth,any connection?
  2. X

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far Thanks,I have a feeling that I've seen thoe scans before.
  3. X

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far Kingdom Fantasy?
  4. X

NA 358/2 Days site launches

I want this game now more then ever.
  5. X

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far Wait,what new trailers?
  6. X

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread How much freedom do you get in this game, are you on or off the rails?
  7. X

Xion... could she be a heartless

No,she's a Nobody,why eles would she be in Org 13?
  8. X

The "Key" to Ven's Identity.

at Iridium,it could always be recreated,its possible that the events in KH1 mirrored what happens in BBS,somehow.
  9. X

Does it have somthing to do with who is holding it?
  10. X

Aqua/Kairi theory

I don't understand what your saying.
  11. X

Ven's heart is probably located in Sora's Keyblade while his body has the heart of [ insert thory here]
  12. X

[spoilers] Coliseum Footage !! WITH TRANSLATIONS !!

Re: (SPOILERS CODED) Coliseum Footage !! WITH TRANSLATIONS !! No one knows yet.
  13. X

Help/Support ► Dragons.

Prehaps the answear is to brush your teeth?
  14. X

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far Thats an interesting thory.Its possible that XH/insert new unheard of vllaini found the place where hearts were came into being were a given a body and stole the hearts and made Kingdom hearts.Or Kingdom hearts already existed and...
  15. X

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far Personely I think the unbirths are unborn hearts that have been enslaved ,however in coded"we must return to free them from their torment" makes me think that they are tormented hearts some how..
  16. X

Will there be an European Re: Chain of Memories [CONFIRMED]

I'm a sad Panda now,no Chain of Memories for me.
  17. X

Xehanort's Armor

He's means the one where he's sittng in the chair.
  18. X

IGN's Review

8.4. is very good indeed.Oh the difficulty thingy talked about,finnaly a challenge!
  19. X

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread I'm getting this as soon as a I can,when it comes out in Britian..which is when?
  20. X

the thinking of tetsuya

The guy that was the cave was "Xehanort's heartless" under the name "Ansem"
Back