• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Ven

Hey, i haven't been on Khinsider cause i've been too busy with school and stuff. However, i do know that we are getting new info about the 3 new games, but unfortunately I haven't been on the forums and don't know much about the new characters in the new games such as Ven. My question is if the...
  2. M

Xehanort

Okay so I don't really spend much time on the forums so I don't know if someone posted this answer already. I just want to know how a heartless and a nobody exist at the same time. Ansem was alive during the time when Xemnas was alive. In re:chain of memories, Ansem was shown as Diz in disguise...
  3. M

Kingdom Hearts 2 Soundtrack

Okay so I bought the soundtrack a long time ago. However, I keep wondering if they will ever make an english version because on my soundtrack all the Atlantica songs are in japanese as well as Passion. Did Utada ever make an english version of Pasion on CD just like in the english version of...
  4. M

Is Kingdom Hearts Re Com English Version coming out anytime soon?

A while ago there was news that re com was going to have an english version. Well obviouly there is no release date, but is it even in development?
  5. M

Who loves Kairi more?

Okay so we know that Sora is in love with Kairi and she loves him. However, in the first game it is possible that Riku loved her more. I mean he always played around with Sora about the Paupu fruit, but Riku submerged himself in the darkness, captured the princesses and all that stuff just to...
  6. M

Kingdom Hearts Commercial

Hey I have been looking everywhere and can't remember the commercial on disney channel where there was a boy in the Disney Secret Labs w/a videocamera and was sneaking in the Secret Yaults. He was always triggering the alarms and the guys in white coats chased him. This is where I first heard of...
  7. M

Kingdom Hearts 1 Toys

Hey its been a while since I returned to the forums. My brother has the Sora, Kairi, Axel and Roxas Kingdom Hearts 2 Toys, but he remembers seeing a Kingdom Hearts 1 set of 12 action figures and wonders where he can buy it online. It has like Sora w/Jack Skellington and stuff. Do u know what I mean?
  8. M

Donald and Goofy at end

Hey guys is it just me or did you get really surprised and a bit creeped out when you watched when sora and riku come back to Destiny islands and saw Donald and Goofy in a big headed animated body. I know that since it wasn't their world that they had to adapt to Sora's world, but how come they...
  9. M

KH2 Final Mix Re-Release

So Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix is being re released in Japan, but what is the use of that? If they wanted to re-release it, then why not release a worldwide version. I know that KH Final Mix and KH2 Final Mix are both Japanese only games, but what is the use of a re-release if it only benefits...
  10. M

I'm not really new but I haven't been on for a long time

hey, I just came back on khinsider after leaving when school started. I sorta know what is going on in the Kingdom hearts series with the 3 new games and the conventions. However, I just want to know what you guys think of the series thus far. Do you think that they could improve? Or is it fine...
  11. M

Stuff concerning the making of KH3

So Kingdom Hearts is making 3 new games: Birth By Sleep, 358/2 Days and Coded. So obviously since the games are not released yet, Nomora and the Disney and Square Enix team has no time to even start the making of it especially with the production of the new Final Fantasy games. So just for fun...
  12. M

New Kingdom Hearts Games

I haven't been on this site in a long time so if i don't know as much as you guys, then there is no reason to bash me. The next three games are Birth By Sleep for the PSP, 358/2 Days for the DS, and Coded for the cellphone. Are those games for only those platforms? Or can they also be played on...
  13. M

New KH games on handhelds

If Kh goes on handhelds would it be an upgrade to you:thumbup: or a downgrade:thumbdown: because you have to play on a small screen, or would it be like a repeat of COM on the GBA. Personally I wouldn't mind if KH branches off to Handhelds as long as the games stay on the PS2 and dont just...
  14. M

Maleficent and Pete

This has probably been posted millions of times, but i want to know what you guys think happened after Maleficent and Pete did a standoff with the heartless at The World That Never Was. Also if you think that we will see them in the next game or not.
Back