• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Fanfiction ► The Uncomforting Truth.

Good, I havn't missed the next chapter! Seems like I've missed a small war, however...
  2. N

Sora controlling Nobodies

But if Roxas had betrayed the Organisation before KH2 began (hence Axel was sent to get him back, or destroy him), then how come Roxas obviously still has control of his Samuris when Sora, Donald and Goofy arrive in The World That Never Was. Think back to the scene where Sora encounters Roxas...
  3. N

Yeah, having more space in my avatar is something that I'd certainly like to have. Well, looks like I'm one post closer :P
  4. N

Great chapter! I would suggest that they went back to the Pridelands, I'd like to see what Kairi and Riku think about becoming lions! Glad to hear you're better!
  5. N

I'm finally up to date with the FF, and it's still as good as the start, if not better! Can't wait for the next Chpt!
  6. N

Where can i buy COM

I had the same problem once, and couldn't find CoM anywhere. I got mine on Amazon in the end, so I would recommend it!
  7. N

Just fininished Chpt 8. You really caught the action of the BBS trailer well! Great as usual :)
  8. N

Well I wouldn't have the faintest idea where to start making a pic into a sig, so it's still far more than I could do! I neither really like or dislike Jiminy, but for someone who gets ticked off by him, you sure do include him a lot in your FF. I mean, if you think about the KH series, he...
  9. N

Yup, that's what got me laughing too! So, you drew that yourself then? That's amazing... I really wish I was good at art. But, alas, even my stick people look like they've been dragged through a hedge backwards... And I've read Chpt 4. My favourite quote was "You can't hide much from me...
  10. N

British people do use the Mum spelling. I'm from Northern Ireland, and that's the spelling I always use... I used to think that 'Mom' was a spelling error when I was just learning to read! Just read Chpt 3, and it's great as usual! I cant read any more right now, but I'm looking forward to...
  11. N

I've just started reading your FF, and I've got to the end of Chpt 2. I really like the idea of Sora beginning to remember the things that happened in Castle Oblivion, and I can't wait to read on. I was thinking of writing a FF myself (later... I have had lots of homeworks and stuff lately :P)...
  12. N

The world that never was

Make sure you're well healed before he does that. And apart from that, the running around in circles trick works as long as you make no mistakes in the turning of corners at all. This was quite an annoying battle for me and took a few goes, but you should get there eventually. Good luck, and...
  13. N

The Halo story

Hi there! Christmas has been and gone, and I got a shiny new XBOX 360 with Halo3! I've been playing Halo 3 and it's been great, except for one thing... as this is the first time I've had an XBOX of any type, (I had a PS2 previously) I've never played a Halo game before! So if anyone could...
  14. N

Hidden Images

Smooth, I'm sorry for posting 'please show me' or something like that earlier in the thread. I should've thought that you aren't on the computer all the time, and I can understand how annoying it was, but I only posted that because I assumed you'd been online since the last one (I based this...
  15. N

Axel has....emotions???

Yeah, this theory seems to be quite solid, I agree with you. SeaSalt, I agree with you 100%, I have alwayspitited the Nobodies. I admit, their actions may not be too pitiable, but if you look from their point of view: they can't actually feel sympathy for the hearts they take and the worlds...
  16. N

Hidden Images

I didn't know that about Donald and Chocobo... or the topless woman thing But I don't think that's what Smooth meant. Smooth, we're all dying to know what you're going on about... EDIT: 500th post :P
  17. N

Why was Sora able to dual-wield?

Nah, being able to dual-wield all the time would suck. It should be reserved for when needed most or something cool like a Drive. Then, it's more of a novelty. But if it was dual-wield all the time, the novelty would soon wear off and we'd be looking for something new.
  18. N

Confusion About Memories

That seems to sum it up, or as much as I know anyway. All I know is what I've seen from the clips in Kh-Vids, but I agree that they were shrouded in darkness because Sora's light was removed. The clip at the very end sort of makes that clear.
  19. N

GBA-DS

You can actually set preferances as to which one you want to play with. Go to the settings and have a poke around!
  20. N

Hidden Images

It's news to me that Disney are infamous for putting hidden images into their films. But then again, I tend not to pay attention to much...:P I might have to look over this a bit more closely at some point, but for now I think I'll go to bed. Goodnight!
Back