• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Ashes Remnant

Just thought to play with you. Name: Translation would be Daniel, if we could ever have a translation from his language to our own. Age: Well, considering Daniel's species have a life span that exceeds a normal human life span more than ten times, Daniel is relatively young at 200. Species...
  2. J

Lit ► Help

Anyone know where I could download/read online Arthur Miller's play "The Man with all the luck"? If not, then "All My sons" by him will suffice
  3. J

Collab idea, need some extra people

So, I want to build a character. The basic premise is that he will be a small infant, onyl recently gaining the baility to use his powers. His intelligence grows extremely quickly, and he can throw a toy in the air and realize the amount of force needed, and the physics behind such a force...
  4. J

Star Light to challenge

Hey star. I know you want to learn, so I'm going to help you out. I'll be using a guy that controls water, and you can use whomever. I'll help you out, so this'll be a learning experience. Just post your template and say if you accept, k?
  5. J

Hey all members of KHI

How do you think Silh's been doing so far as admin. I feel like laughign when everyone hates him. Also, tell people about this.
  6. J

Tell me

Why do you kill? Did you ever take into the fact that ending it's life was the same as ending a person's?
  7. J

Question

This quote brings up something in my mind for a theory on the unbirths. More specifically, is this fact, as in, Ansem has tested this and has seen beings die, fully (including the soul) as the soul leaves the body? Or does he mean only the body dies? Or just the heart? Heart & body? Speaking...
  8. J

H3 custom games

Really, if we played awesome cutsom games, we could do this a lot. H3 can be fun. So, anyone have ideas for custom games? I had one, this video explains it though. YouTube - Zombie freestyle
  9. J

Shiiiiit

I just realized, I've been here for over 4 years. Damn, things have changed since then.
  10. J

hey, Takuya

I heard you'd never battled. Let's gooooooooo. Though, at a request, I'd much rather like to make it a random elemental battle, because, ya know, I'm kinda obsessed with having a good one. I'll be using an earth elemental, if you agree.
  11. J

Question

Hmm, well, I was wondering something, in the extra scene for KH2:FM, where the cloaked man goes down the spiral stair case, has it been confirmed that it was xenmas? Because if so, then it destroys the theory that terra is xenmas, because then Xenmas remembered something from before he became...
  12. J

Different 'kinds' of matter

Well, for some reason, I feel the need to talk aboutt he different kinds of matter. From memory, the different kinds of 'matter" (or matter int heir name) are as follows: Matter Anti-matter Dark matter Exotic Matter Are there any other types? The last one in particular is extremely odd, but...
  13. J

BLACK POWER

ALL OF MY BLACK BROTHERS AND SISTERS. UNITE!
  14. J

Drugs

For the people who dislike the use of drugs, why do you dislike them overall? Even things as insignificant as weed, which isn't as bad as alcohol or cigarettes, which are both legal. I understand things like coke, meth, etc. But why smaller things?
  15. J

Best Opening Theme Songs of all time

1. YouTube - Dragon Ball Z Rock The Dragon 2. YouTube - Gantz - Intro theme song 3. YouTube - naruto shippuden theme song 4. YouTube - Hellsing Opening 5. YouTube - Pokemon Orange Island Theme Song 6. YouTube - Pokemon Johto League Champions Theme Song 7. YouTube - Pokemon Theme Song 8. YouTube...
  16. J

OMG!

TEXAS (CNN) -- In light of recent terrorist attacks, the Department of Homeland Security has issued a ban on all sales and distribution of the 1997 hit video game, Final Fantasy VII The game involves the main character, Cloud Strife, planting bombs in power plants in a heavily populated city...
  17. J

Anonymous

Well,I want to make this just a speaking RP, where a group of people just talk to each other about anything and everything. I'll start. Must be first person, character must be speaking. Anything else goes. "I remember walking through the streets of LA, and the ones of Philly, and maybe NYC...
  18. J

Fanfiction ► Something different.

Well, most of the stories here are alike, and it's not that great reading the same stuff over and over. So I have something for you all. Write a story in all dialogue. Nothing may be written that is not a character speaking (thinking is not allowed either. Must be something spoken). If people...
  19. J

C++

So I'm learning C++, my first language I'm learning. Now, I'm working with this code: #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { int y; cout<<"Please enter a number: "; cin>> y; cin.ignore(); cout<<"You entered: "<< y <<"\n"; cin.get()...
  20. J

Fanfiction ► I'd like some criticism

Boom. Boom-boom-boom. - Beginning Boom. Boom-boom-boom. - Middle Boom. Boom-boom-boom.- The End Blown to bits, and reforming, I shall never die. My being is that of everything that I contain, and even that of which comes from the far outside. Recycled through me is life everlasting...
Back