• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Killa DeX

Help/Support ► Relationship/Date Advice

Thank you everyone for the advice. I think that I might have gone in too seriously for the first date and I should have taken it a bit slower with her. Also I don't think it was wise for me to spill my heart out before I even met her in person. But hey that's what life is for, you live and you...
  2. Killa DeX

Help/Support ► Relationship/Date Advice

Hey, I just wanted some of the people on khi feedback on some relationship/date stuff. Its a pretty long story and I apologize in advance. About two weeks ago I matched up with this girl on tinder, beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes. I hit her up and in no time I got the number and proceeded...
  3. Killa DeX

What are your concerns with 2.5?

I hope that BBSFM has an online mode for Mirage Arena. And maybeeeee we could get capes on TAV's armor :). But that's a huge maybe
  4. Killa DeX

Help/Support ► I need help finding out whether this website is fake or not

Alright I will, its just i dont wanna sell my REAL Solos to end up getting FAKE Studios
  5. Killa DeX

It doesnt specify if the products are real or not
  6. Killa DeX

I have the Solo Beats by Dre that i got from best buy last May and I want to sell them and get Studios that i found on this website ---> Monster Beats by Dr Dre|Monster Headphones by Dre-50%OFF but i want to if the website is fake and if the products are fake or legit
  7. Killa DeX

Help/Support ► The story of a Virgin

If you were a girl i would tell you to hold on to it because to girls it should be more sacred because that is where birth takes place. But since your a guy and horny all the time just get it over with. Just watch out for STDs
  8. Killa DeX

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

I know some of it was but other stuff like Riku watching Roxas and Xion that took place during Day
  9. Killa DeX

I'm still confused about all the flash scenes and what they symbolize
  10. Killa DeX

Is anyone else confused? GOOD then its not just me. Also how are there secret ending videos but no gameplay of the secret episode
  11. Killa DeX

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

I need help. I'm getting my ass kicked by Vanitas Sentiment even though I'm using the mine method as Aqua. Sometime if i get hit by him when im cartwheeling i may accidently try to cartwheel but end up hitting him and getting killed
  12. Killa DeX

NEW JUMP FESTA BBS: FINAL MIX TRAILER

So the guy with the armor at the end of the trailer is called No Heart? Damn i hope he's canon
  13. Killa DeX

Damn im only up to Dwarf Woodlands, but yea im trying to get a lot of good commands early n quick
  14. Killa DeX

How do i get High Jump for Terra?
  15. Killa DeX

yea im trying to use Terra .
  16. Killa DeX

Im trying to make Triple Blizzaga and Triple Firaga but it won't let me even though i have the 2 blizzaga's needed mastered same with the firaga's
  17. Killa DeX

today's the day!!!!!!!

Fuck all of you who is playing it right now. I got my copy but i can't play till my dad pays to get my PSP fixed and i dont know how long it is
  18. Killa DeX

Question about Wirefly.com

I just ordered a Droid Incredible from wirefly.com for about $76 and i was just wondering, i accepted their terms and conditions and there instant discount policy. But something about the discount policy boogles me. By accepting this Instant Savings Discount, you agree to repay $200 of this...
  19. Killa DeX

Why does everyone think days was such a bad game?

Days was okayy not like terrible which everyone thinks it is, but it isn't as good as the others especially not BBS or KH1. Personally i think BBS is the best KH game so far and then either KH1 or KH2 though KH2's story wasn't that good.
Back