• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

who maxed out their stats in Com?

i'm almost done.who is at least close to be at 99, or 100. i dont know which one:toungesmile:.anyway.... i'm at lvl 92.
  2. N

dont know where to put this but....

does anyone know where can i buy the keylade/keychain? could somebody post a link if u know... i would be really grateful.:thumbsup:
  3. N

dont know where to put this but....

does anyone know where can i buy the keylade/keychain? could somebody post a link if u know... i would be really grateful.:thumbsup:
  4. N

what did you...

get this christmas? i got a really cute teddy bear and a watch. i wanted final mix and a japanese ps3 for christmas, but i love my gifts. what did YOU get?
  5. N

i'll be leaving...

for a little while. i'll be gone for a few weeks, at my grandparents for new years, so... see y'all in the new year! bye!:)
  6. N

cardcaptor sakura (or Cardcaptors)

did anyone used to watched that show? i did, ALL the time.. me and my Cousin came to my house every afterSchool.
  7. N

The Pictures...

i have a hilarious thought about why the nobody stole the pictures of Roxas. Axel ordered the Nobody to take the pictures and he would of make them into Posters and drool over and kiss the posters... thats what i think anyway, even though its really funny:toungesmile:
  8. N

How?

How did King Mickey and Riku got out of the Realm Of Darkness/Kingdom Hearts?
  9. N

Roxas

what happened 2 roxas after sora woke up and in TWTNW u see him again but what happened 2 him
  10. N

do u think they will make kingdom hearts1 & 2 on the PSP and im not talking about BBS and dont be mean
  11. N

I have a ps3 and if i import FM+ should it work
  12. N

namine

i dont understand how namine got created can somebody tell me?
  13. N

Final Mix

IF it came out would it mean that the first final mix would be included?
Back