• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Question about Ice Cream...

SQUEE thanx for posting teh recipe. Bye,i'm gonna make some SS icecream. *makes icecream*
  2. N

who maxed out their stats in Com?

I also know how to lvl up quickly...i use ragnarok at heartless in DI and its really fun... Too me anyway
  3. N

who maxed out their stats in Com?

i'm almost done.who is at least close to be at 99, or 100. i dont know which one:toungesmile:.anyway.... i'm at lvl 92.
  4. N

dont know where to put this but....

does anyone know where can i buy the keylade/keychain? could somebody post a link if u know... i would be really grateful.:thumbsup:
  5. N

dont know where to put this but....

does anyone know where can i buy the keylade/keychain? could somebody post a link if u know... i would be really grateful.:thumbsup:
  6. N

I Want One, Too!

y do u want to change it? it looks really kool
  7. N

KH2FM+ discussion

um...i saw an interview a few months ago that Nourmora(cant spell his name) said that U.S will get a surprise at the end of the year.is it true, and if it is, what did it mean that "we'd get a surprise"?
  8. N

what did you...

get this christmas? i got a really cute teddy bear and a watch. i wanted final mix and a japanese ps3 for christmas, but i love my gifts. what did YOU get?
  9. N

will KH2 FM+ come to North America

it wont come out, i wish, but it wont.
  10. N

New Scan: Malificent

thats one small screenshot but i think its in sleeping beauty's world
  11. N

My Final BBS Theory

How long would the ds look for the keyblades? (hi from my ipod touch)
  12. N

i'll be leaving...

for a little while. i'll be gone for a few weeks, at my grandparents for new years, so... see y'all in the new year! bye!:)
  13. N

Could Terra be Xehanort?!

sorry but i dont see it. if you want to know who MX is, WAIT FOR THE GAMES TO COME OUT, OK???? ...did that get into you heads?
  14. N

New Boss Fights

wow... 44 seconds? that was cool!
  15. N

Kingdom hearts 2 Final Mix+

i'll just wait for christmas (i know everyone is) and ask Santa for a Japanese PS2 and the 2 Final Mixes.
  16. N

358/2 Days Site Translation

cant wait for JF08 (25 char. rule)
  17. N

I Got Final Mix+!!!!!!

your soooo lucky!!!! my parents wont let me import...and i dont have a SM and a Slim PS2 .all i got is the crappy, and Fat PS2 all i want for cristmas is SM and Magic keys and slim ps2 and KH1 & 2: FM
  18. N

cardcaptor sakura (or Cardcaptors)

did anyone used to watched that show? i did, ALL the time.. me and my Cousin came to my house every afterSchool.
  19. N

birth by sleep to US

why cant we get final mixes?
  20. N

Just a little Help

haha..theyre right you need those, and btw seftrex, your right,it does sound like a band... thats sooo funny! lol
Back