• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

America less concerned with reality than appearance.

Here's a little Gem of an article i found which I think brings up a lot of great points. Forget Red vs. Blue -- It's the Educated vs. People Easily Fooled by Propaganda | | AlterNet here's an excerpt from the last paragraph, which sums up the entire story I for one would love to see our...
  2. T

Coded coming America?

I just showed with sources that they're at minimum on par with Wii and PSP.
  3. T

Coded coming America?

Overall, I've gotten close enough to show that What i'm saying is at least plausible. I'll more accurate information when I have the time, but I've spent, since Friday, over 40 hours working. I'm shot and can't find things the way I usually can. If another iPhone/iTouch supporter can help me...
  4. T

Coded coming America?

It's the best I could find. For some reason its hard to find numbers, I'm in hell-week for a production right now, so I'm just casually browsing before bed. I'll find better numbers come the 22nd, but this still puts my claims at about the right numbers.
  5. T

Coded coming America?

Steve Jobs rocks San Francisco with iTunes 9 Combine that with the earlier graph showing the 33.745 million iPhone sales.
  6. T

Coded coming America?

The one you posted did not include iTouch sales, which are over 20 million. Plus the 34 iPhones put it at the same range or greater as PSP's and Wii's.
  7. T

Coded coming America?

Now include the iTouch. AppleInsider | Apple's iPod touch sales double, nearly on par with iPhone
  8. T

Difficulty of the Game

My biggest problem was with the War Machine in Beasts Castle. That took me like 8 tries to finally kill.
  9. T

Coded coming America?

Why would a console get higher precedence then a mobile?
  10. T

Coded coming America?

The iPhone has a large screen. You could easily put in room for buttons and still have room for the screen.
  11. T

Coded coming America?

All touch would do was have onscrean touch buttons. Not the stupid way zelda did touch.
  12. T

Coded coming America?

Touch allows for a variety of control schemes in one. That is its advantage.
  13. T

Coded coming America?

What a wonderful, well thought out, mature argument. Touch is the way of the future. Get used to it.
  14. T

Coded coming America?

Iphones have outsold both wiis and PS3's and PSP's. And to add touchscrean buttons is a very very simple port.
  15. T

Coded coming America?

The plan was to not give users a choice.
  16. T

Coded coming America?

well get used to them because microsoft wants to get rid of mouse and keyboards.
  17. T

Coded coming America?

And touch screan buttons work just as well.
  18. T

Coded coming America?

You'd be supprised if you compare it to the DS.
  19. T

Coded coming America?

Yes, because that wouldn't require it to be retooled at all /sarcasm Thats cuz the dev's dont put the time into them. As I've said, the architecture itself is beautiful.
  20. T

Coded coming America?

There are full fledged game divisions for phones now. Our phones have caught up in the past few years.
Back