• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

The Weirdest Food that you ever ate

Tell the world on what kind of weird **** you ate in your life time. 1. octopus and 2. Ladybug.
  2. W

Do you have an OC for the KH series

I know I'm asking a stupid question (OF COURSE PEOPLE HAVE A OC FOR KH!) but since there's no thread like this, I thought What the heck why not? Anyway I have a OC for kh here's the link.Noraax for Wolf-Enigma by *Dealsian-Maverick on deviantART
  3. W

Did Numora know about the KH sieres would bring fanservice?

Just a thought, did numora knew that kingdom hearts was going to bring fanservice ?
  4. W

Aqua and Kairi theory

This is just a shot in the dark but, you know how Kairi didn't knew how she got to the Island and that she didn't knew where she came from and Aqua looks just like her? Well, what if Kairi is Aqua' Nobody?
  5. W

Why do we have religion?

For me, it's just used to lable someone and to discriminiate someone.
  6. W

How would you kill bush?

I would just push him of a cliff.
  7. W

Future KH game plot

Yeah so this is where you post your plots for the fututre KH game.
  8. W

Should we have a "bump" option in the forums?

Just so we don't have any thing to post in old posts to bump it back up to the first page.
  9. W

Fanfiction ► KH:Dominion

Hiya everybody, this is my very first fic! So please no flaming (^_^') These characters belong to their respective owners Balto and Co-Universal Angel and Kavik-BaltoLuver63 Disney Chars-Disney Anime chars-Respective Owners 1928 Nome Alaska Jenna- Oh where’s Balto? Kodi-Hey mom...
  10. W

BBS meaning theory

Well in my mind, Birth By Sleep probably means that something is born if something is sleeping. For example, Sora was sleeping in KH2 but roxas was not born when that happened, he was born when Sora was a heartless. But, what if when sora was a heatless his soul was dormant and roxas was created...
  11. W

MonkeyButt vs the MuffinMan

Since these two are one of most known people in here, I wanted to see who will in a batle between the two.
  12. W

Write your poems here

You can post your own poems here and let people review them. Truth Behind Bloody Eyes Every thing is waiting on a red rose Now that everything has become an illusion A gun in my fragile hand What’s happening? I don’t understand What is god’s special plan? Is it to save us? No, of course...
  13. W

What will happen if one of the KH chars become rockstars?

i don't know if this is in the right section but, what music will they play if they were rock stars?
  14. W

The worst Cartoons

My gym partners a monkey Squrerirel Boy and that gay "cartoon" out of jimmy's head.
  15. W

Theroy of new monsters

Well, since Heartless are the "bodies"and Nobodies are "the conscious." So that probably means that those creatures are "soul" hence their fog-like apperance.
  16. W

What non disney world would you put in KH:Birth by Sleep?

thse worlds can be non disney, disney or any world you want.
Back